PDA

View Full Version : Well at least we can enjoy the ride

CitizenBBN
10-28-2016, 02:44 PM
That is if you like watching train wrecks as entertainment.

The latest turn in the race, FBI has found new emails on a device they didn't have before, from an unrelated investigation, maybe Weiner's sexting investigation.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-clinton-email-use.html

We could also see the scenario we discussed months ago, where Clinton wins the race but is forced to not take office thanks to harder evidence of her corruption coming forward. It's beyond obvious what they have been doing, including now the Teneo document trumpeting it to Podesta in defense of their relationships, but something concrete from HRC herself would sure be nice.

CitizenBBN
10-28-2016, 02:45 PM
And FWIW I'm not convinced she's going to win. I think she will, but Independents seem to be breaking hard to Trump here at the end. May get interesting, esp. with this news.

suncat05
10-28-2016, 03:12 PM
Ahhhhhh, the Clinton Crime Cabal hopefully is sinking in the swamp of its making. After 40+ years it would be sweet to see them smother in their own quicksand.........

KeithKSR
10-28-2016, 03:56 PM
I hope the ride is all down Hill.

bigsky
10-28-2016, 07:10 PM
You never know where Hillary's emails have been...they're like the library copy of "50 Shades of Gray".

Darrell KSR
10-28-2016, 07:34 PM
We could also see the scenario we discussed months ago, where Clinton wins the race but is forced to not take office thanks to harder evidence of her corruption coming forward.

If it wouldn't throw the country in mass chaos--and it might not--that would be my preference among the various realistic scenarios. And would serve this idiot country right for having her even be thought of as a choice. Beyond ridiculous.

CitizenBBN
10-28-2016, 08:05 PM
If it wouldn't throw the country in mass chaos--and it might not--that would be my preference among the various realistic scenarios. And would serve this idiot country right for having her even be thought of as a choice. Beyond ridiculous.

My first choice would be for it to happen to Trump b/c I prefer Pence over Kaine, but I'd certainly live with it as the outcome.

We could survive that level of chaos just fine. It would be well worth it.

BigBluePappy
10-29-2016, 04:24 AM
You never know where Hillary's emails have been...they're like the library copy of "50 Shades of Gray".

:sHa_clap2::sHa_clap2::sHa_clap2:

Doc
10-29-2016, 08:00 AM
And FWIW I'm not convinced she's going to win. I think she will, but Independents seem to be breaking hard to Trump here at the end. May get interesting, esp. with this news.

I've not conceded either however if she were to win and **** was to come out prior to inauguration, I have little doubt a Presidential pardon would be issued "in order to unite this country and get beyond the right wing media/Russian conspiracy to defeat the legally elected President""

Doc
10-29-2016, 08:01 AM
I hope the ride is all down Hill.

Apparently "going down" isn't something Hillary does!!!!

(Monica chuckles)

KeithKSR
10-29-2016, 12:44 PM
This may be enough to nudge the election Trump's way.