PDA

View Full Version : Nice Turnout

badrose
10-25-2016, 06:28 AM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wow-tim-kaine-holds-rally-30-people-show/

Doc
10-25-2016, 07:08 AM
Imagine what it would be like if the GOP had a decent candidate, one who was truly change orientated, like Trump; a non establishment, like Trump; a fighter/straight talker, like Trump; but not with his baggage!

badrose
10-25-2016, 08:52 AM
He has no interlocutor. Just a slight filter would do.

suncat05
10-25-2016, 09:08 AM
This has been a recurring theme for both Hillary & Kaine. And as bad a candidate as Trump is, he is still drawing huge crowds, as he has been from the beginning. Vastly larger crowds than Hillary & Kaine.......combined.
Now I know what the polls are saying, but I just have a very hard time believing that Hillary is as far ahead as the polls say she is when the attendance at these political rallies says the exact opposite. Her crowds are nothing short of abysmal. His crowds are standing room only .......... and that's IF you can get in. So what the polls are saying isn't consistent with what I'm seeing
Or maybe I don't understand what's going on.

KeithKSR
10-25-2016, 05:57 PM
This has been a recurring theme for both Hillary & Kaine. And as bad a candidate as Trump is, he is still drawing huge crowds, as he has been from the beginning. Vastly larger crowds than Hillary & Kaine.......combined.
Now I know what the polls are saying, but I just have a very hard time believing that Hillary is as far ahead as the polls say she is when the attendance at these political rallies says the exact opposite. Her crowds are nothing short of abysmal. His crowds are standing room only .......... and that's IF you can get in. So what the polls are saying isn't consistent with what I'm seeing
Or maybe I don't understand what's going on.

This past weekend one Hillary stop had a crowd of less than 100. Polls do an abysmal job at measuring who will actually show up to vote.