PDA

View Full Version : Please Trump, for the love of God, run this ad till you're broke

CitizenBBN
10-21-2016, 07:26 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/21/clinton-lectured-state-dept-staff-on-cybersecurity-in-2010-video.html

Video of Hillary talking to the State Dept. rank and file about the importance of cybersecurity and being responsible.

Run it interlaced with her comments about how she didn't remember her security briefings, how there are EIGHTEEN devices just missing all of it. Like how she blew off a cybersecurity briefing put together just for her, and she no-showed.

RUn it against her debate comment about how cybersecurity is a major threat to the US. RUn it all the time.

Forget criminal, just show what a galling hypocrite elitist prig she is.

CitizenBBN
10-21-2016, 08:49 PM
One quote:

"As State Department employees we have a special duty to guard ourselves and our information."

"The real key to cybersecurity rests with you. Complying with Departmental computing policies and being alert to potential threats will help protect all of us."

Then go over these with facts about the breaches, the coverup, etc.

End with "Hillary Clinton has lots of experience in government. The kind of experience this nation cannot afford to have responsible for our national security."

A Trump who was half as smart at "gotcha" statements as he thinks he is would be eating her alive. Instead of "crooked Hillary" and "nasty woman" (even though she is), go with "Hillary has experience in government in the same way Al Capone had experience in law enforcement."

dan_bgblue
10-21-2016, 08:58 PM
That is very, very good CBBN.

Sadly I think he is too focused on losing the election. He is too damn smart to not know he is running a terrible campaign at this time.

Darrell KSR
10-23-2016, 09:03 AM
There's something very weird about the election this year. I'm not wearing a tinfoil hat, but there are just some thing that seem off to me, from all sides of the equator.

CitizenBBN
10-23-2016, 09:16 AM
There's something very weird about the election this year. I'm not wearing a tinfoil hat, but there are just some thing that seem off to me, from all sides of the equator.

A lot of things. This was a winnable election for Trump, even with his tremendous baggage, and he seems to be intentionally doing things to undermine his chances. The only question is if it's a conscious decision or if he just can't control himself and has no discipline to stay on message.

My guess is still the latter. He wouldn't be the first successful person with that problem. Bobby Knight comes to mind.

And the media is absolutely cherry picking his comments to make those things the focus. He says a lot about the issues at these rallies, but they won't report that part. That stuff isn't sensational enough.

Like the election results thing. The Left is running around to this day saying the Gore/Bush election was fixed, that it wasn't legitimate, and somehow that's OK, but they have spun Trump's comments to make it sound like he's going to tell people to take up arms and start shooting. They really think he's the devil for some reason, and while he's definitely a misogynistic a-hole, he's not the devil.