PDA

View Full Version : Wikileaks, do they have...

KeithKSR
10-11-2016, 06:12 PM
...Hillary's medical records or emails related to her health conditions? It seems to me that with all the varying emails they have from democrat sources that there will be some that have discussed Hillary's health and those at some point will be released.

CitizenBBN
10-11-2016, 07:01 PM
Honestly I don't care what they have, but I pray they have something to cost her the election.

KeithKSR
10-11-2016, 08:25 PM
It would help greatly if the MSM would actually report what is coming out, such as Hillary's hatred for "everyday Americans."

Darrell KSR
10-11-2016, 08:46 PM
Parkinson's?

CitizenBBN
10-11-2016, 09:20 PM
It would help greatly if the MSM would actually report what is coming out, such as Hillary's hatred for "everyday Americans."

If they became suddenly objective and unbiased, Trump would win by 10 points, and any candidate not a boorish ass-bag would win by 30. Would make Reagan/Mondale look like a tight race.

CitizenBBN
10-11-2016, 09:22 PM
Parkinson's?

I'm pretty sure she's a psychopath, but I doubt any of her minions mentioned it in emails. I know she's a pathological liar b/c she has lied at times in this race when the truth actually would have been the better answer, but again I doubt they mentioned it.

KeithKSR
10-11-2016, 10:00 PM
Parkinson's?

That's what I am thinking.

jazyd
10-11-2016, 11:09 PM
TheY better come up with something strong soon and force the liberal media to cover it

jazyd
10-11-2016, 11:11 PM
That's what I am thinking.

Nope, no difference in her speech, her footwork, no frozen face muscles plus she wouldn't be able to hide the tremors. If she had Parkinson's someone would leak that

KeithKSR
10-12-2016, 12:10 AM
Nope, no difference in her speech, her footwork, no frozen face muscles plus she wouldn't be able to hide the tremors. If she had Parkinson's someone would leak that

She has a lot of the symptoms my late father-in-law had before he was diagnosed. He never had frozen face muscles, and tremors didn't set in until late in the process. The first symptoms we saw, but didn't realize it at the time, was sudden loss of muscle control in the lower limbs. Several MDs who have looked over tape of Hillary also think Parkinson's is possible, plus let's not forget among the Wikileaks emails were those where a Parkinson's drug was being discussed by her lackeys.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/23/emails-top-hillary-aide-was-researching-drug-that-treats-parkinsons-alzheimers/

Doc
10-12-2016, 05:58 AM
I know she is a pathological liar. I don't need wikileaks or her medical records to tell me that