PDA

View Full Version : A sad, sad state

badrose
10-10-2016, 09:07 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2016/10/09/savings-study/91083712/

The middle class is melting like an ice cube in the Sahara and Big Corporation has got a grip on our economy like crab grass. The MSM dominates the news and has no interest in being balanced, economically or socially. What actually passes as balanced is portrayed as right wing extremism. Our best hope has no interlocutor and appears to be losing ground. The Constitution, which is IMO the best blueprint for any decent and fair society, no longer holds much sway. The rest is yet to be played out. Predictions?

jazyd
10-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Our country is changing and not for the better unfortunately. this election decides the direction it will go and once it continues down the path of the liberal democrats it cannot be stopped in the future without a out and out war with blood in the streets.

Those that say they cannot vote for Trump might as well put down a vote for Hillary because any vote not for Trump is a vote for her, a vote for more liberal policies and most of all a vote for the next 30 years of our judiciary system in our courts, not just the Supreme Court but all federal courts. She will use executive orders like we have never seen before

Any gun owner who does not vote for Trump deserves what she or he gets, because they will lose the right to own a gun. She doesn't have to worry about doing away with the Second Amendment and she can defend her position there but she can use executive orders to declare war on gun mfgs with lawsuits or whatever she wants, raise the tax on ammo, outlaw hunting where ever she can. If I voted against her for any other reason it will be this one.

Christians who vote for her, show me in the Bible where her stance on abortion, partial term abortion, gay marriage, transgender rights are okay with the teachings of Jesus and the word of God. You cannot find it. And on those issues there is no open for debate or interpretation.

You can dislike Trump all you want but imo the country comes first. I held my nose on McCain and Romney. I dont' have to hold my nose on Trump but if I did I would still vote for him, but than crapping out my ass voting for Hillary

badrose
10-10-2016, 04:16 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/10/09/the-little-people-have-had-enough---not-just-here-but-in-america/