PDA

View Full Version : Tim Kaine

jazyd
10-04-2016, 10:16 PM
after tonight I realize how much I dislike him. He is a typically liberal, arrogant liar. Such a smug attitude I saw.

My real question beyond his lies, is how he can claim to be a staunch Catholic but then support major issues that are total opposite of the tenets of the Catholic faith. By running with Clinton he supports abortion, partial term abortion, gay marriage, and transgender rights. I respect those who believe in those issues even though I disagree with them. But as a Christian and former Catholic that still respects the Catholic Church greatly, I have no respect for Kaineafter claiming one thing but supporting the opposite. What he is is a hypocrite in that he only believes and accepts parts of the Bible and the teachings that go with his personal beliefs and those items that the teachings of Jesus and in this case the Catholic Church, Kaine disregards them. I have no respect for him

As far as Trump changing his opinion on abortion or gay marriage I have no problem as long as that is what he truly believes because as he has grown older and possibly wiser he is entitled to change his opinion. In my case I had no problem with abortions long time back, and then I was just against some abortions. But as my faith has become stronger and I have studied the Bible more I am against all abortions. Same with the death penalty. I have always been for it. But in an argument with an whole UL liberal fan I did some soul searching. My conclusion was if I am to be against abortion and the taking of life how can I argue in favor of the death penalty and I struggle with that all the time. Lots of me want many disgusting pieces of crap criminals fried. But is that the right attitude or should I let God decide when to end that life. We are allowed to change opinions as we learn

suncat05
10-05-2016, 08:31 AM
Kaine is Uncle Joe on crack.

dan_bgblue
10-05-2016, 09:25 AM
So, not only is he a blithering idiot, he is a wide eyed, slobbering, blithering idiot?

dan_bgblue
10-05-2016, 10:45 AM
jazy, I think you will enjoy this short read about Kaine (http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/hey_timmie_you_really_showed_us_deplorables.html)

Doc
10-05-2016, 11:04 AM
jazy, I think you will enjoy this short read about Kaine (http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/hey_timmie_you_really_showed_us_deplorables.html)

There is only one side, and that is theirs. They know it all, and if you disagree, you are a knuckle-dragging Neanderthal, and they're entitled to smirk snottily about it.

Agree except the part about being a knuckle dragging Neanderthal. You aren't a Neanderthal, you are either an "anti-" or an "-ist". Maybe "anti-woman", "anti-gay", etc... or "racist", "misogynist", etc....