PDA

View Full Version : NY/NJ bombing confusion

jazyd
09-20-2016, 08:06 AM
not only am I very interested in the bombings because of the terror but Elizabeth is where one of the biggest mfg's we buy from is located.

My confusion is because of the usual democrat politician response. Mayor of NY Bill de Blasio said there was no other individual they were looking for after Rahami was arrested in the shootouts in NJ

However in another article...both in the USA paper section...video surveillance was reported as showing TWO men removing the pressure-cooker from a piece of luggage and then walking off with the luggage.

I realize commone core math is fuzzy, that Obama had said in his first campaign he had been to all the states but one and he had not been to Alaska or Haiwaii yet and that the USA had 57 states. But if they saw two men leaving the pressure cooker why would Blasio say they aren't looking for anyone else.

Why didn't so called reporters ask that question? It jumped out at me quickly. That is several devices either that exploded or were found that didn't go off for one guy to tote around.

I guess I am confused

dan_bgblue
09-20-2016, 09:25 AM
My only thought is that law enforcement is trying to make other persons that may have been involved feel a little more comfortable to keep them from digging a hole and pulling it in behind them.

Doc
09-20-2016, 10:07 AM
My only thought is that law enforcement is trying to make other persons that may have been involved feel a little more comfortable to keep them from digging a hole and pulling it in behind them.

My only thought was that the government was trying to deceive the populace. I know that sounds like something a conspriacist would say, or somebody who pays attention to recent politics.

dan_bgblue
09-20-2016, 11:38 AM
Investigators working on premise Rahami did not act alone (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/20/sources-investigators-working-on-premise-rahami-did-not-act-alone.html)

jazyd
09-20-2016, 01:51 PM
If the feds had said it, I would have known but de Blasio I don't trust

bigsky
09-20-2016, 03:31 PM
Is this an industrial accident by a group of presbyterians cleaning a grill, or was Trump hasty--and correct?