PDA

View Full Version : I told you so (and you knew already)

CitizenBBN
09-15-2016, 05:02 PM
All Trump really needs to do is shut up, look Presidential, and pound on the economy and the fact that Hillary is a greedy criminal and probably a pathological liar.

I'm not saying he'll win, the numbers are too complex for such things and there's a LONG LONG way to go, but he's climbing into this race and even into the lead in some areas and polls, and the reason is simple: Hillary is the most untrustworthy candidate to run in an election since the Industrial Revolution, and is also pretty unlikable.

Trump is unlikable too, and his past comments mean he has very high negatives, but the way to get that mountain down is to stop saying those things and look like a man who can handle the mantle of office and focus on the issues (even the personal issues like her lack of trust, that's fair game to voters).

And stay out of Hillary's way as she gets caught in more lies, that's good too. It's OK to point them out and keep them in the media cycle, but only as an observer. Just don't make your own gaffs.

Turning into an interesting race. This one may come down to the debates, which is very rare for Presidential debates. Trump needs to bring a wireless frequency scanner and jammer just to be safe.

KeithKSR
09-15-2016, 07:41 PM
Julian Assage's October Surprise awaits the Hillar campaign, if I were them I would very much dread what could come out.

badrose
09-15-2016, 08:42 PM
I hope this sees a lot of daylight:

http://observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

CitizenBBN
09-15-2016, 09:20 PM
I hope this sees a lot of daylight:

http://observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

OMG, yes that could be another big scandal, esp. when they are specifically doing low dollar charges that avoid triggering fraud systems.

That's just sick, and if the numbers are near true that means someone is running automated software to charge those cards and specifically to keep the number under $100. That means someone consciously is doing this with full malice of forethought, and it's massive federal wire fraud.

The thing is, given what she's done, I'm not even close to surprised. The Clintons think they are above tehe law b/c so far it seems to be true, and power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

badrose
09-16-2016, 06:39 PM
Just saw on Drudge that Clinton ally David Brock is offering cash for anyone who has video or audio dirt on Trump. Something of a first.

jazyd
09-16-2016, 10:48 PM
AHoles