PDA

View Full Version : Ohio

dan_bgblue
09-14-2016, 03:53 PM
I just returned home from a business trip to Ohio that started very early Monday morning, and I just read that Trump is now leading Clinton in a recent Bloomberg poll. My travel did not take me to Columbus, Cleveland, nor Toledo, but I did put in about 450 miles of driving thru the countryside with most the miles on secondary state roads.

There were enough campaign yard signs to get a feel for what rural Ohioans think of their voting options. Trump signs outnumbered Clinton signs 20 to 1. I am sure the vote totals will not look like that when the votes are counted as those 3 large cities will very likely be a huge voting bloc for Clinton.

Just thought it was interesting that Trump is so popular in the non metro areas.

KeithKSR
09-14-2016, 05:09 PM
I just returned home from a business trip to Ohio that started very early Monday morning, and I just read that Trump is now leading Clinton in a recent Bloomberg poll. My travel did not take me to Columbus, Cleveland, nor Toledo, but I did put in about 450 miles of driving thru the countryside with most the miles on secondary state roads.

There were enough campaign yard signs to get a feel for what rural Ohioans think of their voting options. Trump signs outnumbered Clinton signs 20 to 1. I am sure the vote totals will not look like that when the votes are counted as those 3 large cities will very likely be a huge voting bloc for Clinton.

Just thought it was interesting that Trump is so popular in the non metro areas.

Did you go by the cemeteries in the Cincy and Cleveland areas? Lots of Hillary voters there.