PDA

View Full Version : Did Hillary use a body double?

KeithKSR
09-12-2016, 06:49 PM
When I first saw the video of Hillary waving to people after emerging from Chelsea's apartment two things hit me. First, where was the Secret Service detail that was guarding her. Second, was how much slimmer she suddenly looked.

There may have been a reason for my observations: https://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/hillary-body-double?utm_term=.mw9q2J2RY#.swQ87Q7Ed

Doc
09-12-2016, 08:42 PM
Looked like Ozzie Osborne to me

jazyd
09-12-2016, 09:24 PM
When I blow the picture I see differences in the face, particularly the tip of the nose and the chin. Plus the second is definitely thinner in the body and face. Put the sunglasses on and you hide things. Plus no agents, agents are always there for both candidates.

dan_bgblue
09-13-2016, 09:02 AM
Photoshop anyone?

Darrell KSR
09-13-2016, 11:30 AM
If Hillary is elected, can the body double assume the office of POTUS?

KeithKSR
09-13-2016, 03:32 PM
Photoshop anyone?

Too many videos for the differences to be photoshopped.

badrose
09-14-2016, 06:15 AM

suncat05
09-14-2016, 11:43 AM
Not for nothing.........and I'm just an ordinary lay person, not a medical professional of any type, and hold only basic "First Responder" training, but there is definitely something wrong with her if she cannot navigate up or down a normal set of steps without assistance. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you will, but by all that is reasonable and normal as I know it to be, something isn't right with her physical well-being. JMHO.

KeithKSR
09-14-2016, 05:12 PM
Not for nothing.........and I'm just an ordinary lay person, not a medical professional of any type, and hold only basic "First Responder" training, but there is definitely something wrong with her if she cannot navigate up or down a normal set of steps without assistance. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you will, but by all that is reasonable and normal as I know it to be, something isn't right with her physical well-being. JMHO.

Let's also add the story of Hillary rehydrating at Chelsea's as being hokey. She would need an IV to properly rehydrate in 90 minutes, her physician didn't see her until after bouncing Hillary was seen on the sidewalk.

suncat05
09-15-2016, 08:15 AM
Very quick recovery, wasn't it?
Which leads me to this thought: what other medications might she be taking for a condition that hasn't possibly come to light yet?
Or, in my experience as a LEO and having dealt with people that indulge in this sort of behavior.........what if she uses drugs that aren't prescribed?
Whatever it is, I tend to believe that something is not right.