PDA

View Full Version : Opion article from Greg Hicks, former Deputy Chief of Mission for Libya

dan_bgblue
09-11-2016, 10:21 AM
Bengahazi thru his eyes (http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/09/11/what-benghazi-attack-taught-me-about-hillary-clinton.html)

Doc
09-11-2016, 07:29 PM
Good article, interesting coming from a source so close. IMO in this election we have the choice between the known and the unknown. For me, any potential a American President who would leave Americans in a position to die isn't what I want in a Commander in Chief. She and her party want to label Trump as unfit but none of his actions have lead to the death of Americans. It was her incompetence, whether directly or by the people who she elected to be in charge, that left an American diplomat out to dry despite repeated request for assistanc . That lies at her and her feet only. It was her department and her decision. That is a known. Me, I'm willing to go for the unknown

suncat05
09-12-2016, 09:14 AM
She gave them a mission (whether it was right or wrong, she was in command and it was her prerogative to do so) and they were attempting to fulfill the mission when it went south on them. At that point it was her responsibility, along with the CinC, to at least attempt to rescue them. Neither lifted a finger to help those men.
Obama and Clinton DELIBERATELY let those men die. They both abandoned those men. Everything else aside, that one failure to act in an effort to save those men disqualifies her to be CinC, at least in my mind.
And then she and Obama LIED about the reason the attack happened.
She is not fit to be the President of the United States. Nor is she fit to ever hold any public office ever again.

jazyd
09-12-2016, 09:30 PM
And yet the democrats love her, voters still vote for her because they will not accept facts right in front of them. They look past her lies, her lies about lies, the foundation and all that it entails with the deceptions, lies, illegal donations, selling our plutonium production to Russia for a speaking fee, on and on.

And the media has paved the way for her.

It's beyond my ability to grasp how people of even average intelligence or higher could even think of voting for her or voting for some nothing candidate vs voting for Trump..which is a vote for her... The country and future mean nothing to them imo

badrose
09-13-2016, 06:32 AM
And yet the democrats love her, voters still vote for her because they will not accept facts right in front of them. They look past her lies, her lies about lies, the foundation and all that it entails with the deceptions, lies, illegal donations, selling our plutonium production to Russia for a speaking fee, on and on.

And the media has paved the way for her.

It's beyond my ability to grasp how people of even average intelligence or higher could even think of voting for her or voting for some nothing candidate vs voting for Trump..which is a vote for her... The country and future mean nothing to them imo

George Soros pays them to do that.

Take your pick. https://www.searchlock.com/search?q=george+soros+and+the+media