PDA

View Full Version : How could Great Britan get away this?

dan_bgblue
09-02-2016, 01:18 PM
This would obviously be racial/religious profiling, would it not?

The UK has learned the hard way, after a number of terror attacks were carried out by people radicalized in prison. Now, hopes for ending the bloody trend lie in segregating some of the most dangerous and charismatic members of prison populations.

UK to fight prison radicalization by isolating known jihadists (http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/09/02/uk-to-fight-prison-radicalization-by-isolating-known-jihadists.html)

Doc
09-02-2016, 02:17 PM
Because the British have common sense

suncat05
09-02-2016, 03:47 PM
It's their country and their prison system. Although truthfully, they're already too late. That cat got out of that bag a long, long time ago. The Brits will most likely never catch up.
And our dumb azzes may not be all that far behind.

Catonahottinroof
09-02-2016, 04:36 PM

Word!

jazyd
09-02-2016, 05:52 PM
It's their country and their prison system. Although truthfully, they're already too late. That cat got out of that bag a long, long time ago. The Brits will most likely never catch up.

If I drank beer I would fly down to Fl just to sit, drink a beer, eat nachos, and talk with you because we both talk plain talk and whats on our mind. :) We are kindred spirits

DanISSELisdaman
09-02-2016, 06:25 PM
Can I join you guys jazy? I'll furnish the root beer and nachos!:)

suncat05
09-03-2016, 01:52 AM
jazy & Dan, I appreciate you both. Thank you! And it would be an honor to sit down with both of you and indulge in some root beer and nachos! :fing11: