PDA

View Full Version : BLM and the DNC leaked memo flap

dan_bgblue
09-01-2016, 03:47 PM
The truth is trying its best to claw it's way thru the tons of liberalism. I do not think it will make it, but I can hope.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/black_lives_matter_livid_over_leaked_dem_email_on_ how_to_handle_them.html

dan_bgblue
09-01-2016, 03:52 PM
Washington Times, Huffington Post were the only MSM sites that received a google hit in a search of reports on the news item.

CitizenBBN
09-01-2016, 07:28 PM
The thing that gets me the most is BLM acting surprised. They're a third rail type issue for any politician from either party, and what politicians do better than anything is placate people.

dan_bgblue
09-01-2016, 08:16 PM
You fail to understand their feeling of self importance. They are the most important racial movement of the century.. Actors, professional athletes, and big city mayors have paid them homage with their tweets and comments in interviews and speeches. How can they expect anyone to ignore or give them short shrift?

CitizenBBN
09-01-2016, 08:51 PM
Well I can see why they think so much of themselves. They've done a GREAT job of improving the situation in the black community generally and saving black lives. They've had such an impact this year alone in Chicago that they're considering calling in the National Guard.

Doc
09-01-2016, 09:48 PM
Personally I took this leak as no big deal. In fact the memo was pretty much spot on. They are a radical movement and the left should agree to nothing concrete. Me, I'm hoping for something of more substance from these leaks.