PDA

View Full Version : CNN really doesn't get it....

badrose
08-22-2016, 08:24 PM
... and probably a lot more.

Trump wants GOP to court black voters---then slams voting rights for felons By Ashley Killough and Karl DeVries

Catonahottinroof
08-22-2016, 08:30 PM
This morning Carol Costello asked why Hillary Clinton's health would be a concern of the American voter. really.....

CitizenBBN
08-22-2016, 09:45 PM
... and probably a lot more.

Trump wants GOP to court black voters---then slams voting rights for felons By Ashley Killough and Karl DeVries

So to this person "black person" = "felon"?

All part of the Leftist mantra and playbook. Somehow black people have to all believe that felons are all wrongly convicted and good people who deserve to vote and I guess get a government check by way of apology. if they aren't then no doubt they are Uncle and Aunt Toms. it's a powerful position when anyone who disagrees with you is by definition a racist, unless that generalization is about white people, in which case that is completely justified.

CitizenBBN
08-22-2016, 09:47 PM
This morning Carol Costello asked why Hillary Clinton's health would be a concern of the American voter. really.....

I didn't pay much attention, but it is a question and I'm starting to wonder some. Mostly b/c I have no doubt she and her inner circle would do, say or hide ANYTHING. they have no ethics to constrain their actions, so she could be terminal and they'd still run her in this race.

Doc
08-23-2016, 06:35 AM
Not much different than wanting secure borders means alienating Latino voters.

Doc
08-23-2016, 06:37 AM
I didn't pay much attention, but it is a question and I'm starting to wonder some. Mostly b/c I have no doubt she and her inner circle would do, say or hide ANYTHING. they have no ethics to constrain their actions, so she could be terminal and they'd still run her in this race.

If you're Democrat, you don't have to be alive to vote so why do you have to be alive to run for office?

dan_bgblue
08-23-2016, 05:49 PM
If you're Democrat, you don't have to be alive to vote so why do you have to be alive to run for office?

:trink39:

CitizenBBN
08-23-2016, 06:04 PM
A lot of Democrats are so alive they vote 4 or 5 times, so it balances out in the end. ;)

Darrell KSR
08-23-2016, 08:42 PM
I think CNN gets it very much. And that ought to scare you a whole lot more.