PDA

View Full Version : This will help

badrose
08-19-2016, 07:09 PM
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/trump-takes-role-president-hard-hit-louisiana/

dan_bgblue
08-19-2016, 07:58 PM
I am sure the MSM will figure out a way to either not report his visit or find some disgruntled flood victim to say he was an ass, didn't promise to give them any money from his billions, and he would never vote for him.

Doc
08-19-2016, 09:09 PM
It's funny how Obama criticism of Bush's fly over following Katrina is forgotten

dan_bgblue
08-19-2016, 09:20 PM
Fox News has not forgotten it. They have had 2 articles on it in the past few days on their front page. They have been mentioning Hillary's lack of attention to the flooding and calling out his highness for playing golf, and attending a fund raiser in California while the serfs suffer.

KeithKSR
08-19-2016, 10:04 PM
Dem governor Mary Landreau playing the role of Chris Christie appreciates the attention Donald Trump has given her state, says Obama and Hillary should follow suite.

CitizenBBN
08-19-2016, 10:16 PM
Fox News has not forgotten it. They have had 2 articles on it in the past few days on their front page. They have been mentioning Hillary's lack of attention to the flooding and calling out his highness for playing golf, and attending a fund raiser in California while the serfs suffer.

Let them eat bread pudding seems to be the very clear message from King Obama the first and surprisingly imo from hillary as well.

Imo it will play very well that Trump went there. Yes such trips for one day mess up traffic but people in such situations need to know they matter and the nation cares. Only leaders showing up can really convey that message.

badrose
08-20-2016, 06:59 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/more-than-half-of-clinton-foundations-major-donors-would-be-barred-under-new-rule/2016/08/19/f2d21776-6631-11e6-be4e-23fc4d4d12b4_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_clintonfoundation-820pm:homepage/story

Darrell KSR
08-20-2016, 09:26 AM
Mary Landrieu is one smart Democrat, but unfortunately, she's a former senator. Would probably surprise Governor John Bel Edwards, too :).

Good friend of mine from law school was a friend of hers. He was a staunch Republican, but she was one that drew his support (and I'd like to think, whether or not he was her friend) as well as many other Republicans. She's a very conservative Democrat, and often went against party lines to do the right thing.

Dem governor Mary Landreau playing the role of Chris Christie appreciates the attention Donald Trump has given her state, says Obama and Hillary should follow suite.

KeithKSR
08-22-2016, 06:36 PM
Mary Landrieu is one smart Democrat, but unfortunately, she's a former senator. Would probably surprise Governor John Bel Edwards, too :).

Good friend of mine from law school was a friend of hers. He was a staunch Republican, but she was one that drew his support (and I'd like to think, whether or not he was her friend) as well as many other Republicans. She's a very conservative Democrat, and often went against party lines to do the right thing.

I fumbled that one.