PDA

View Full Version : I fail to see how this will help educate the vast majority

dan_bgblue
08-16-2016, 06:15 PM
I mean that is the job of the public school system, right?

No more boys and girls (http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/08/16/nc-school-to-teachers-dont-call-students-boys-and-girls.html)

CitizenBBN
08-16-2016, 07:17 PM
saw that. Either I'm bat crap crazy or they are, and I'm nearly sure it's not me.

There is an effort on the part of liberals to nearly drive young children into questioning their gender when left to their own devices they would have no need or desire to do so. it's insulting and exploitative.

MickintheHam
08-17-2016, 02:17 AM
I like the idea!! However, instead of calling them scholars, let's just refer to them as units.

Darrell KSR
08-17-2016, 06:00 AM
Or eunichs.

bigsky
08-17-2016, 06:09 AM
"Gender unicorn"

Doc
08-17-2016, 07:50 AM
Its almost like there is an ENCOURAGEMENT for kids to alter their gender. For all the talk about "confusion", anybody wonder if the source of the confusion in many cases isn't from the outside rather than the inside?

CitizenBBN
08-17-2016, 06:02 PM
Its almost like there is an ENCOURAGEMENT for kids to alter their gender. For all the talk about "confusion", anybody wonder if the source of the confusion in many cases isn't from the outside rather than the inside?

All kids are naturally confused about sexuality in general when they are younger. What the Left is trying to get them to do is question their sex and not just their sexuality or personality.

I have no doubt they are encouraging kids to question their gender who would never have thought to do so otherwise.

badrose
08-17-2016, 07:03 PM
I can't imagine being confronted with that crap when I was a kid.