PDA

View Full Version : The List

badrose
08-10-2016, 08:55 PM
As Sting might say, Don't stand so close to me. (Hillary)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3726250/Enemies-Hillary-Bill-say-27-year-old-murder-victim-Seth-Rich-suspected-leaking-DNC-emails-belongs-Clinton-Death-List-people-ties-couple-died-time.html

KeithKSR
08-10-2016, 09:45 PM
I note that there is no shock that the Clintons have been associated with Rich's murder. That says a lot.

suncat05
08-11-2016, 10:17 AM
Those bodies just keep piling up, don't they? But, at this point, it's of little consequence. Even if this guy had been under witness protection, given who is in charge of the U.S. government at this time, does anybody here really believe that he would have made it to any legal proceeding alive? I don't.
Look, the FBI has the goods on Hillary and is too chicken$#%t to move on her. Obama will do whatever is necessary to protect her chances of sitting in the Big Chair. Comey is a co-conspirator and a coward. Lynch and Holder are co-conspirators as well. The BATFE is complicity in a criminal conspiracy against the American people due to "Operation Fast & Furious". The IRS has criminally conspired against American citizens who are simply trying to exercise their Constitutionally enumerated rights of free speech and participation in the political process. And this repressive and criminal behavior just goess on and on and on.
But hey, move along folks........nothing to see here........