PDA

View Full Version : Another one bites the dust

Doc
07-29-2016, 06:35 AM
Thanks backlivesmatter.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Two-Officers-Shot-in-Southcrest-Acacia-Grove-388626512.html

Doc
07-29-2016, 07:43 AM
shooter is hispanic but i still hold blm partially culpable for fostering the current attitude towards law enforcement. of course there are other equally ulpable group, including an administration that generally fails to support those who are charged with protecting citizens each and every day

jazyd
07-29-2016, 11:08 AM
any bets on whether he was legal or not

suncat05
07-29-2016, 01:57 PM
I just cannot wait until I can retire.........

KeithKSR
07-29-2016, 03:57 PM
I just cannot wait until I can retire.........

Stay safe, my friend.

StuBleedsBlue2
07-29-2016, 05:09 PM
Thanks backlivesmatter.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Two-Officers-Shot-in-Southcrest-Acacia-Grove-388626512.html

Am I missing something here?

Was there never a cop killed in the line of duty before Black Lives Matter? I guess I missed the memo that Black Lives Matter is enemy #1.

CitizenBBN
07-29-2016, 05:31 PM
Am I missing something here?

Was there never a cop killed in the line of duty before Black Lives Matter? I guess I missed the memo that Black Lives Matter is enemy #1.

We didn't send it around to you, you wouldn't have believed it anyway. :)

Doc
07-29-2016, 08:17 PM
I considered a unruly mass of protesters shouting "what do we want?"....."Dead Cops"......"when do we want it?"....."Now" a memo to kill cops. That chant was by BLM and it signaled an open.season on ALL law enforcement officers. Personally I don't recall any 3 month period where 33 officers were gunned down.

So I guess this isn't a BLM event. I guess you find it odd that I'd blame every cop shooting on BLM, but then every African American shot by a LEO was target of racism seems to their mantra

KeithKSR
07-29-2016, 08:39 PM
I considered a unruly mass of protesters shouting "what do we want?"....."Dead Cops"......"when do we want it?"....."Now" a memo to kill cops. That chant was by BLM and it signaled an open.season on ALL law enforcement officers. Personally I don't recall any 3 month period where 33 officers were gunned down.

So I guess this isn't a BLM event. I guess you find it odd that I'd blame every cop shooting on BLM, but then every African American shot by a LEO was target of racism seems to their mantra

Also "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon."

Those are incendiary chants and a number of police deaths have followed. These have not been run of the mill incidents, in many instances the officers were hunted or lured into situations.