PDA

View Full Version : If you want to dislike Trump

CitizenBBN
07-22-2016, 11:40 AM
and trust me I don't care for him at all, IMO the reason should be that he's the smartest dumb person maybe in the United States.

He really could, if he'd shut down his vindictive, petty recess driven ego, run away with this election. He's a true outsider when most Americans desperately want a true outsider, running with a major party behind him. He should just about win with nothing else.

But he cannot stay on message and just shut up about gripes and petty crap. He really is perfect for reality TV, that seems to be the level at which he operates emotionally at least in public.

His kids seem great, so surely away from that he's a much more substantive person, but he absolutely is winning the lifetime "shot self in foot" award in politics. Has it all before him and he just can't shut his damned mouth and take the win.

It would be funny to watch to me if I didn't care about the SCOTUS picks.

Darrell KSR
07-22-2016, 11:43 AM
and trust me I don't care for him at all, IMO the reason should be that he's the smartest dumb person maybe in the United States.

He really could, if he'd shut down his vindictive, petty recess driven ego, run away with this election. He's a true outsider when most Americans desperately want a true outsider, running with a major party behind him. He should just about win with nothing else.

But he cannot stay on message and just shut up about gripes and petty crap. He really is perfect for reality TV, that seems to be the level at which he operates emotionally at least in public.

His kids seem great, so surely away from that he's a much more substantive person, but he absolutely is winning the lifetime "shot self in foot" award in politics. Has it all before him and he just can't shut his damned mouth and take the win.

It would be funny to watch to me if I didn't care about the SCOTUS picks.

Really, really huge is an understatement.

CitizenBBN
07-22-2016, 11:46 AM
I'd start a pool on here if it wasn't for the SCOTUS, "guess which topic he'll pick today instead of the message he's supposed to be on".