PDA

View Full Version : Trump's nomination speech

KeithKSR
07-21-2016, 11:44 PM
I listened to the speech. I heard an awful lot of things addressed that I am in agreement with. Trump may be the right guy at the right time.

Carolinawildcats
07-22-2016, 05:33 AM
Agree 100%. And that Daughter of his.....WOW!! He has fantastic kids. That alone says a bit about his character. By all accounts, he seems to be a completely different person away from the camera.

Peace

Richard (CW)

Doc
07-22-2016, 05:42 AM
Agree 100%. And that Daughter of his.....WOW!! He has fantastic kids. That alone says a bit about his character. By all accounts, he seems to be a completely different person away from the camera.

Peace

Richard (CW)

So I see you're a misogynistic women hater

Carolinawildcats
07-22-2016, 05:55 AM
So I see you're a misogynistic women hater

Hmmmmm.....not in the least!!!

badrose
07-22-2016, 06:35 AM
He knocked it outta the park. I think he'll get a lot of crossover votes.

MickintheHam
07-22-2016, 08:52 AM
I listened to the speech. I heard an awful lot of things addressed that I am in agreement with. Trump may be the right guy at the right time.
I believe that was an acceptance speech.

Gotta hand it to "the Donald". I heard nothing in the speech that troubled me. I sure I will hear a lot from Hillary thatwill. I am going to try and tune out everything until Nov

Doc
07-22-2016, 08:58 AM
Hmmmmm.....not in the least!!!

LOL. Trump said the.same.about women and he is viewed as against them

KeithKSR
07-22-2016, 11:55 AM
LOL. Trump said the.same.about women and he is viewed as against them

I find it troubling that the woman who led attacks on women, took copious amounts of cash from countries that subvert women, and who paid women I her state department and senate offices less than men, is calling a guy who employs more women executives than men and pays them equally a mysogynist without the media calling her to task for it.