PDA

View Full Version : 7 police officers shot. 3 dead in Baton Rouge.

Catonahottinroof
07-17-2016, 10:47 AM
Sad...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/17/us/baton-route-police-shooting/index.html?adkey=bn

Doc
07-17-2016, 01:17 PM
The results of divide and conquer politics

Catonahottinroof
07-17-2016, 01:46 PM
Obama is the king of such....

The results of divide and conquer politics

suncat05
07-17-2016, 01:52 PM
As long as Obama sits in the Oval Office and he has people like Lynch and Holder and Valerie Jarret in important positions, and supports other idiots like Hillary Clinton, this will be our new normal. This is what happens when you elect a community agitator into an office he is not qualified to hold or administer.

DanISSELisdaman
07-17-2016, 06:51 PM
Something is gonna have to be done. They are working to being able to declare martial law IMO and want the police to strike nationwide, so they will have an excuse to implement it! I think this has been the plan all along and the reason for stirring up the racial problems we're facing. If they can get enough unrest going, he can stay in as president or dictator or whatever. Just my 2 cents worth.

KeithKSR
07-18-2016, 05:53 PM
Something is gonna have to be done. They are working to being able to declare martial law IMO and want the police to strike nationwide, so they will have an excuse to implement it! I think this has been the plan all along and the reason for stirring up the racial problems we're facing. If they can get enough unrest going, he can stay in as president or dictator or whatever. Just my 2 cents worth.

Obama would take great joy in canceling the November elections.

bigsky
07-18-2016, 05:55 PM
As long as Obama sits in the Oval Office and he has people like Lynch and Holder and Valerie Jarret in important positions, and supports other idiots like Hillary Clinton, this will be our new normal. This is what happens when you elect a community agitator into an office he is not qualified to hold or administer. I agree100%