PDA

View Full Version : Showing my forum age - Is the Little Pool House still a thing?

dethbylt
07-14-2016, 09:46 PM
We drive by there a couple of times a year. It still exists but isn't as much of an eyesore. Has KSR let it fall by the wayside?

Darrell KSR
07-15-2016, 06:58 AM
Sad that I haven't seen that mentioned in forever...

MickintheHam
07-15-2016, 08:46 AM
We drive by there a couple of times a year. It still exists but isn't as much of an eyesore. Has KSR let it fall by the wayside?

It certainly has lost some of its charm. I miss Hort and Football Nut. They had a unique quality about them.

dethbylt
07-15-2016, 05:05 PM
It certainly has lost some of its charm. I miss Horst and Football Nut. They had a unique quality about them.

I looked back at my posting history from before I took a hiatus and saw that I posted almost the same thread then.

I have a problem. I freely admit that.

Darrell KSR
07-15-2016, 06:19 PM
I looked back at my posting history from before I took a hiatus and saw that I posted almost the same thread then.

Lol. Don't we all?

CitizenBBN
07-15-2016, 06:36 PM

Well at least you found the right company. :)

dethbylt
07-18-2016, 12:26 PM
My peeps.

kingcat
07-23-2016, 12:29 PM
We came through Ashville, NC around 11:30 last night and pulled into a busy service station on a mountain top.

There were two cops there chatting with a couple, who totally overlooked the two couples who came up the highway and pulled into the parking lot. A man was driving a 12 horse riding mower pulling the smallest little red wagon you can imagine with a couple facing backwards and a lady facing the front. He promptly gets out and retrieves some drinks..hops on the rider.. and down the road they go, off into the muggy Carolina Friday night on a two lane road with no homes in sight.

Point is, strange things still exist in this world and still deserve their own thread I believe.
This was even stranger than it sounds since it was an obvious double date.

dethbylt
07-24-2016, 10:02 PM
We came through Ashville, NC around 11:30 last night and pulled into a busy service station on a mountain top.

There were two cops there chatting with a couple, who totally overlooked the two couples who came up the highway and pulled into the parking lot. A man was driving a 12 horse riding mower pulling the smallest little red wagon you can imagine with a couple facing backwards and a lady facing the front. He promptly gets out and retrieves some drinks..hops on the rider.. and down the road they go, off into the muggy Carolina Friday night on a two lane road with no homes in sight.

Point is, strange things still exist in this world and still deserve their own thread I believe.
This was even stranger than it sounds since it was an obvious double date.

I am starting a thread.