PDA

View Full Version : Mass killing in Nice France

dan_bgblue
07-14-2016, 07:56 PM
At least 77 killed as truck loaded with weapons mows down Bastille Day crowd, driver opens fire in Nice, France (http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/14/at-least-77-dead-50-injured-after-truck-drives-into-bastille-day-crowd-in-france.html)

Catonahottinroof
07-14-2016, 08:08 PM
There can't be any weapons, France is a gun free zone......

Godspeed to all who passed away..

badrose
07-14-2016, 09:37 PM
We need to regulate trucks. Way too many people have trucks.

dethbylt
07-14-2016, 09:38 PM
This clearly shows that weapons are not the issue. Hate is. That and poor intelligence gathering/sharing.

Godspeed indeed. Innocence lost.

CitizenBBN
07-14-2016, 10:09 PM
Another horror.

This also shows that being non-interventionist and playing nice won't get you anywhere either. France has been far less interventionist than the US or England, but is a major target for terrorism while they have been more overtaken by Islamic immigration than any country.

Darrell KSR
07-14-2016, 10:15 PM
How horrible. God bless.

suncat05
07-15-2016, 08:59 AM
Our policy in dealing with these vermin has to be much tougher than sending James Taylor to sing to them or the occasional isolated drone strike.
Yes, we need our civilian leadership to keep our military in check, but in this situation you let the professional military people do their jobs while the civilian leadership stays out of the way.
Then you hunt this terrorist trash down, and you kill them all. ALL to include them and their families and their friends. And their dogs, cats, goats, sheep, camels and destroy anything else they have. THAT is exactly what they intend to do to us. That is their plan, and they have publically stated so many times.
Do it to them before they do it to us. It's that simple. I know some here may disagree with me, and that's fine. But these people do not want to peacefully coexist with us, they want to murder us and our families and don't give two hot squats about holding hands and singing kumbaya with us. This isn't marbles, this is war.

badrose
07-15-2016, 09:39 AM
Our policy in dealing with these vermin has to be much tougher than sending James Taylor to sing to them or the occasional isolated drone strike.
Yes, we need our civilian leadership to keep our military in check, but in this situation you let the professional military people do their jobs while the civilian leadership stays out of the way.
Then you hunt this terrorist trash down, and you kill them all. ALL to include them and their families and their friends. And their dogs, cats, goats, sheep, camels and destroy anything else they have. THAT is exactly what they intend to do to us. That is their plan, and they have publically stated so many times.
Do it to them before they do it to us. It's that simple. I know some here may disagree with me, and that's fine. But these people do not want to peacefully coexist with us, they want to murder us and our families and don't give two hot squats about holding hands and singing kumbaya with us. This isn't marbles, this is war.

Sounds a lot like something Tim Wilson would've said but I'm right there with ya.

dan_bgblue
07-15-2016, 09:46 AM
+1 suncat. One point that I think is worth mentioning is that we can not do it alone as these barbarians have spread themselves across the globe and we must have other countries leaders step up with the same approach. We can eliminate the cockroaches in our own house, but if our neighbors do not do the same, it will be a never ending battle for us to keep our house free of the vermin.

badrose
07-15-2016, 09:50 AM
+1 suncat. One point that I think is worth mentioning is that we can not do it alone as these barbarians have spread themselves across the globe and we must have other countries leaders step up with the same approach. We can eliminate the cockroaches in our own house, but if our neighbors do not do the same, it will be a never ending battle for us to keep our house free of the vermin.

The reverse is also true. If the US took the lead I'm sure many would follow.

suncat05
07-15-2016, 10:18 AM
I agree, but the allied coallition(spelling?) has to include some Muslim allies like Jordan and Egypt, as well as other countries from around the world. This is a world wide problem, not just an American or European problems. This is an epidemic that is world wide. And frankly, as far as Europe is concerned, I think the only European allies we can count on may be Britain and Poland. No one else in Europe has the heart for this kind of fight. The French? All they're going to do is eat cheese, drink wine or coffee and talk tough. The French government is rife with pacifist cowards.Who else will help? Australia & New Zealand, Japan maybe, no one from central or south America, and probably piglet help would be available from most places in Africa.
Acting like it's not a problem has gotten everyone affected to this point. There is only one true solution, but so far very few have shown the courage or conviction to do what needs to be done to protect us.

suncat05
07-15-2016, 10:21 AM
Damn autocorrect in my post above. I typed little help from Africa, have no idea how piglet came out of that.

dan_bgblue
07-15-2016, 10:52 AM
I almost choked when I read that in the OP. Funny stuff happens when one least expects it.

kingcat
07-15-2016, 03:14 PM
I was just happy the little critters would be taken care of by someone