PDA

View Full Version : Guys & gals, keep your heads on a swivel.......

suncat05
07-13-2016, 09:10 AM
I cannot share exact details, but there is all kinds of threat related intel up and down both coasts here in relation to active threats against LEO'S. Out in the open, brazen, with no regard for anyone.
These people are looking to hurt/kill LEO'S, but most of them are opportunists. They'll do anything to anyone. So please, ALL of you, be more aware of your surroundings.

I'm not kidding guys.

CitizenBBN
07-13-2016, 09:21 AM
The Left has managed to return us to the 60s again on this issue, dividing and leveraging these issues to pump up their voter turnouts. I have no doubt the threat to LEOs nationwide is now deadly serious.

The good news is the President is having a meeting today where he will no doubt admonish the police that they must do better and that this is all their fault. I'll be curious to see if any of the "civil rights" groups (I don't consider BLM a civil rights group, nor the Panthers) come out calling for calm and respect of law enforcement so we can work together. I'm doubting it.

Darrell KSR
07-13-2016, 09:28 AM
Snuffed out a plot in Baton Rouge yesterday to kill LEOs with stolen guns from pawn shops.

Doc
07-13-2016, 09:42 AM
Snuffed out a plot in Baton Rouge yesterday to kill LEOs with stolen guns from pawn shops.

Using stolen gun so can't trace. Good idea. The other option was "fast and furious" ones.

Crazy4Blue
07-13-2016, 02:03 PM
What does LEO stand for?

Doc
07-13-2016, 02:08 PM
What does LEO stand for?

Its a zodiac sign. Most LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS were born in late July thru August, hence are LEO's.

http://www.stampettes.com/stamp-images/zodiac_leo-yellow.png

bigsky
07-13-2016, 02:53 PM
This is BLM meets AlQuaida. Bound to happen as long as we keep swallowing the bs the Prez and his party serves up

suncat05
07-13-2016, 03:14 PM
At the end of the day, I just want ALL of my LEO brothers & sisters to go home to their families safe and sound.

CitizenBBN
07-13-2016, 06:12 PM
At the end of the day, I just want ALL of my LEO brothers & sisters to go home to their families safe and sound.

And for our citizens to get their heads out of their butts and support the people who are trying to keep them safe.

If I hear of one more tale of some spoiled punk jackass insulting a cop at some restaurant I may lose my mind.

bigsky
07-14-2016, 07:51 AM
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437793/orlando-shooting-black-lives-matter-protests-domestic-unrest-emboldens-enemies?utm_source=NR&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=July14Hanson

The two I mentioned above linked in national media. We are soft as warm butter and have fostered, grown intentionally some would say, I would, a radical class who hates their own country.

dan_bgblue
07-19-2016, 04:05 PM
Kansas City police officer critically wounded in a shooting incident (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/19/kansas-police-officer-in-critical-condition-after-being-shot.html)

jazyd
07-19-2016, 10:40 PM
5 in Dallas dead
3 in BR dead
1 today in Kansas dead
1 shot in St Louis
1 shot in Tenn

The one who needs a head on a swivel is you my friend. You need to report here daily so we know you are ok

suncat05
07-20-2016, 08:17 AM
No worries, jazy. I've been in this game a long time, I know what to look for and how to spot it. I absolutely do not want to be involved in a gunfight, but if someone comes for me I will hold them to task. At that point there will not be any other choice. I am not leaving my family or you good folks here without a fight.

MickintheHam
07-20-2016, 08:27 AM
No worries, jazy. I've been in this game a long time, I know what to look for and how to spot it. I absolutely do not want to be involved in a gunfight, but if someone comes for me I will hold them to task. At that point there will not be any other choice. I am not leaving my family or you good folks here without a fight.

May all the angels and saints watch over you and your LEO brothers.

suncat05
07-20-2016, 08:38 AM
Thank you Mick, and all of the rest of the family here too.