PDA

View Full Version : Could the fix be any more obvious?

KeithKSR
07-05-2016, 10:26 AM
After Comey lays out how Hillary broke the law through gross negligence he recommends no prosecution of Clinton. This comes eight days after Bill met with Lynch and on the same day Obama campaigns with Hillary. Pretty obvious that the decision was reached in spite of the evidence.

suncat05
07-05-2016, 10:49 AM
That is exactly how I see this as well. The law was broken. Period. And yet this old hag walks yet again. Yeah, the fix was in from the start.

So.........it's okay for the damn Clinton's to do any damn thing they want to do because nothing is going to happen to them. They are above the law. Untouchable.

CitizenBBN
07-05-2016, 11:07 AM
After Comey lays out how Hillary broke the law through gross negligence he recommends no prosecution of Clinton. This comes eight days after Bill met with Lynch and on the same day Obama campaigns with Hillary. Pretty obvious that the decision was reached in spite of the evidence.

Carelessness w top secret info is by definition a crime.

But then goes on to say if anyone else does it that's a different story.

Thr

KSRBEvans
07-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Does this outcome surprise anyone?

KeithKSR
07-05-2016, 11:52 AM

No it doesn't. Obama's previous proclamation of her innocence told us what the outcome would be months ago.

suncat05
07-05-2016, 12:23 PM
Just more proof that we absolutely cannot expect the US government to protect us from ANY ENEMIES, FOREIGN OR DOMESTIC.
But hey, that warm watery sensation you feel running down the middle of your back right now is just a warm summer afternoon shower........... :mad0176:

CitizenBBN
07-05-2016, 01:17 PM

Not at all, but it does depress me immensely.

The chief law enforcement bodies of this country just got up and said this one person is above the law but the rest of us better not follow her example. The president, the attorney general and the fbi.

You can kiss this countrys belief in the rule of law goodbye.

dan_bgblue
07-05-2016, 01:36 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/05/why-fbis-non-indictment-still-offers-plenty-evidence-against-hillary-clinton.html?intcmp=hpbt1

dan_bgblue
07-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Attorney Gregg Jarrett offers an opinion (http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/07/05/gregg-jarrett-fbi-director-calls-clinton-careless-his-recommendations-make-no-sense.html?intcmp=hpbt1)

It is one I wholeheartedly agree with

KeithKSR
07-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Attorney Gregg Jarrett offers an opinion (http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/07/05/gregg-jarrett-fbi-director-calls-clinton-careless-his-recommendations-make-no-sense.html?intcmp=hpbt1)

Comey's findings definitely did not match his recommendation.

dan_bgblue
07-05-2016, 05:42 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/07/05/six-things-we-learned-from-the-fbi-investigation-into-hillary-clintons-email/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_pn-6things-220pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.a8dbfb2c3aef

CitizenBBN
07-05-2016, 08:12 PM

Pretty clear what happened. He laid out the case for felony indictment for negligence for 15 minutes but lacked the conviction or ability to call for indictment but he wanted to make the case anyway.

Be was clearly coerced. If he were bought need have not gone this far but he felt he couldn't stand up and call for indictment.

He should resign. I don't care what they have on him, what irs nightmare he feared. He failed in his sworn duty to uphold the law and let down every cop and prosecutor who last their very lives in the line to uphold their oath.

Doc
07-05-2016, 09:22 PM

Which was a bigger shock, this or the UNC- CH decision?

Like that, it just illustrates how crooked the system is

CitizenBBN
07-05-2016, 09:37 PM
Which was a bigger shock, this or the UNC- CH decision?

Like that, it just illustrates how crooked the system is

Good analogy. Within their universe yes they are both just massive, unreal huge examples of the depth of the corruption of the country.

I admit I had hope that there would be some cosmic interference that would restore my faith in the rule of law in this country. I knew it was naive, but I hoped. Didn't expect, but hoped.

So much for that crap.

The funny part his Hillary is running basically on a platform of ending the privilege of a fixed system, the progressive mantra against "Wall Street" et al, and she IS that fixed system and one of its biggest beneficiaries and defenders.

Catonahottinroof
07-06-2016, 06:30 AM
David Patraeus is owed an apology.....

CitizenBBN
07-06-2016, 07:46 AM

A whole lot of people deserve apologies, and pardons for those sitting in prison for far less "careless" breaches.

Anyone with even a modicum of legal understanding should see this as a complete farce. There is no conceivable way you can accept the facts as he laid them out and then conclude it's not gross negligence. Arguably it's worse, it's intentional b/c they have documentation she or at least her key staff was told it was not acceptable, but it's at a minimum gross negligence.

This is an earth shaking attack on the rule of law in this country. Clearly there is one law for elites who have power, and one for all of us.

IMO anyone who cares about that split should refuse to vote for Hillary. For her to be rewarded for such undermining of our nation and institutions is beyond the pale. You don't have to vote for Trump, and I'm to the point of actively saying don't vote for him either, so IMO every American should simply refuse to vote in this election. Zero votes for anyone, allow Biden or the Speaker to be interim President and we'll reboot and try another election.

This is the stuff of third world dictatorships, not America. To lay out the case for an indictment and then refuse to recommend one simply b/c of who she is is wholly unacceptable, and she should not profit from that behavior.

Doc
07-06-2016, 12:12 PM

As is Edward Snowden

Doc
07-06-2016, 12:17 PM
A whole lot of people deserve apologies, and pardons for those sitting in prison for far less "careless" breaches.

Anyone with even a modicum of legal understanding should see this as a complete farce. There is no conceivable way you can accept the facts as he laid them out and then conclude it's not gross negligence. Arguably it's worse, it's intentional b/c they have documentation she or at least her key staff was told it was not acceptable, but it's at a minimum gross negligence.

This is an earth shaking attack on the rule of law in this country. Clearly there is one law for elites who have power, and one for all of us.

IMO anyone who cares about that split should refuse to vote for Hillary. For her to be rewarded for such undermining of our nation and institutions is beyond the pale. You don't have to vote for Trump, and I'm to the point of actively saying don't vote for him either, so IMO every American should simply refuse to vote in this election. Zero votes for anyone, allow Biden or the Speaker to be interim President and we'll reboot and try another election.

This is the stuff of third world dictatorships, not America. To lay out the case for an indictment and then refuse to recommend one simply b/c of who she is is wholly unacceptable, and she should not profit from that behavior.

While clearly this was a victory for Hillary and the democrats, I'm not convinced its as big a win as they might perceive. There are a whole lot of people who were not going to vote for Trump who are now saying they will simply because of this clear example of selective enforcement of the law and the "political class" that has been established. Like him or not, Trump is definitely a non-politician which is his appeal to many, and now many more as this farce has highlighted the political elitism to some who didn't want to see it.

UKHistory
07-06-2016, 01:19 PM
Hilary is unfit and Trump is unqualified. Presidents have to manage with domestic and foreign policy. Foreign policy is more important and Clinton is a failed secretary of state with this email scandal.

Her personal server is akin to conducting diplomacy using the postcards through the mail. It really is.

And this decision should make it harder to prosecute any one else. No one is above the law. And the Clintons don't understand this.

Doc
07-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Hilary is unfit and Trump is unqualified. Presidents have to manage with domestic and foreign policy. Foreign policy is more important and Clinton is a failed secretary of state with this email scandal.

Her personal server is akin to conducting diplomacy using the postcards through the mail. It really is.

And this decision should make it harder to prosecute any one else. No one is above the law. And the Clintons don't understand this.

Incorrect, and the Clintons DO UNDERSTAND THIS which is the issue. The FBI basically said she was too big to fail. She committed a crime and got away with it, and its not the first time. When people are not held accountable for their misdeeds then they tend to repeat them.

CitizenBBN
07-06-2016, 02:09 PM
While clearly this was a victory for Hillary and the democrats, I'm not convinced its as big a win as they might perceive. There are a whole lot of people who were not going to vote for Trump who are now saying they will simply because of this clear example of selective enforcement of the law and the "political class" that has been established. Like him or not, Trump is definitely a non-politician which is his appeal to many, and now many more as this farce has highlighted the political elitism to some who didn't want to see it.

Any halfway solid candidate w even reasonable self control would destroy her in this election.

Simply tie this to how wall street ceos also got let off and show how this plus her money from them is all part of the same big corrupt lie. They'd get a lot of the Sanders voters and win going away.

But imo trump lacks the self restraint to play it smart and most important stay on message.

KeithKSR
07-06-2016, 02:14 PM
No one is above the law. And the Clintons don't understand this.

That used to be true, but since 2008 we have seen a long list of Obamacrats that have been designated by the administration to be above the law. The sad thing to me is that the majority of the fifth estate is complicit in the fraud perpetrated on the American public.

StuBleedsBlue2
07-06-2016, 05:36 PM
Any halfway solid candidate w even reasonable self control would destroy her in this election.

Simply tie this to how wall street ceos also got let off and show how this plus her money from them is all part of the same big corrupt lie. They'd get a lot of the Sanders voters and win going away.

But imo trump lacks the self restraint to play it smart and most important stay on message.

You're absolutely right, but you only have your own party to blame for nominating someone who is absolutely not qualified for the office(among many other reasons), but is even more corrupt and sleazy than the Clinton's. Because your party made that choice, there's a pretty good enough risk that you lose everything, Congress, Presidency and the Supreme Court. More than likely won't happen, but it could.

That's what I think all of the anger stems from, because if it was about punishing "crooked" politicians, if that was the case, there would've been an outrage by all you guys over Dick Cheney's actions over the course of career, that put just as many, if not more American citizens in danger, while also making sure he and all his oil buddies made millions in no-bid contracts.

This is just all partisan politics and sour grapes. Business as usual, and it's not like the Clinton's have a monopoly on it.

CitizenBBN
07-06-2016, 06:18 PM
You're absolutely right, but you only have your own party to blame for nominating someone who is absolutely not qualified for the office(among many other reasons), but is even more corrupt and sleazy than the Clinton's. Because your party made that choice, there's a pretty good enough risk that you lose everything, Congress, Presidency and the Supreme Court. More than likely won't happen, but it could.

You're right. If the GOP just had the foresight of the Democrats and had rigged the entire system so they could appoint enough "super Delegates" to override Trump simply winning the votes from voters, they'd have avoided this mess.

Those dumb SOBs actually let a democratic process work and he won. Idiots. If the dems hadn't learned that lesson from the McGovern years then Bernie would still be in this race and the dem leadership wouldn't be able to put in place a career shill for the elite establishment.

but do tell me, what did the GOP as an entity to do put Trump in the nomination? How were they supposed to stop him in your mind?

As for being "more corrupt", you need to grab a dictionary. Corruption is a betrayal by those in power, i.e. a betrayal of the public trust in some way. Is he a business man who has no doubt taken advantage of arms length transactions to make as much money as possible? I'm sure, but that's not corruption. Corruption is when you betray the PUBLIC trust, and Trump has never held public office, so he cannot be "corrupt". He can be sleazy, but not corrupt.

And even if he were, NO ONE is more corrupt than Hillary Clinton.

as for my "anger", it's got nothing to do with the GOP. For goodness sake I've been calling for people like the Bush/Cheney clan to be thrown out on their ears for a long time. My anger is with the subversion of the rule of law, which I consider to be the most important principle of Western society. I couldn't give a crap about the GOP or any other such entity, the whole system was set up to preserve individual liberty, that's all that matters. I only care about the GOP losing to the degree that they are barely, just barely more in touch with that goal than Democrats.

Dont' presume to tell me why I think what I think. Leftists love to do that. I know you need to do it b/c it makes you feel better to support her if "everyone does it" and it's all "business as usual" and no big deal, but you'll only get it wrong.

CitizenBBN
07-06-2016, 06:22 PM
That used to be true, but since 2008 we have seen a long list of Obamacrats that have been designated by the administration to be above the law. The sad thing to me is that the majority of the fifth estate is complicit in the fraud perpetrated on the American public.

We could start the arrest roundup with all the people on the other end of all her emails, who ALL were knowingly violating the law, their employment agreements and their security clearances.

Clearly Gen. Praetus needed to just give a lot to the Clinton Foundation, and it would have gone away.

KeithKSR
07-06-2016, 07:23 PM
We could start the arrest roundup with all the people on the other end of all her emails, who ALL were knowingly violating the law, their employment agreements and their security clearances.

Clearly Gen. Praetus needed to just give a lot to the Clinton Foundation, and it would have gone away.

All who sent classified info to Hillary's Clinton network server should also face prosecution, including Obama if he sent classified info to her.

dan_bgblue
07-06-2016, 07:27 PM
If she can not be prosecuted, then no one else that participated in the activities can be prosecuted either.

CitizenBBN
07-06-2016, 07:31 PM
All who sent classified info to Hillary's Clinton network server should also face prosecution, including Obama if he sent classified info to her.

Which is the other reason they were never going to indict Hillary no matter what she did. Obama is like most Presidents, more concerned about his legacy than anything else at this point. Convicting a couple dozen senior staff wouldn't look very good on his wiki page.

dan_bgblue
07-06-2016, 07:38 PM
Clinton email investigation to be closed with no criminal charges, Lynch announces (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/06/clinton-email-investigation-to-be-closed-with-no-criminal-charges-lynch-announces.html?intcmp=hpbt1)

Was not even worth an official announcement except that it adds credence to Hillary's claims that she did nothing wrong.

KeithKSR
07-06-2016, 07:49 PM
Clinton email investigation to be closed with no criminal charges, Lynch announces (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/06/clinton-email-investigation-to-be-closed-with-no-criminal-charges-lynch-announces.html?intcmp=hpbt1)

Was not even worth an official announcement except that it adds credence to Hillary's claims that she did nothing wrong.

It will be interesting to hear from Comey when he appears before Congress tomorrow.

suncat05
07-07-2016, 10:38 AM
It will be interesting to hear from Comey when he appears before Congress tomorrow.

At this point, what difference, if any, does it make?

dan_bgblue
07-07-2016, 02:11 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/07/comey-testifies-clinton-email-claims-not-true-at-heated-hill-hearing.html

Doc
07-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Yet another difference between conservatives and liberals. When a poor ruling comes down against us, conservatives complain whereas liberals riot. We saw it with the OJ verdict, the Obama care ruling, with Hillary skating. Compare that Rodney King or Ferguson or Baltimore. So while I disagree with the decision/findings and see the judicial system in a new light, at least I'm content with the aftermath because I didn't have any desire to burn my business down then loot the local walmart

Catonahottinroof
07-07-2016, 05:35 PM
After watching the hearing, I'm certain there will be an investigation of Hillary lying to Congress. I think the legislators were surprised it wasn't addressed in this decision

dan_bgblue
07-07-2016, 07:15 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/07/state-department-reopens-internal-probe-clinton-emails.html

Catonahottinroof
07-07-2016, 08:49 PM
Not sure that matters now....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/07/state-department-reopens-internal-probe-clinton-emails.html

KeithKSR
07-08-2016, 08:46 AM

The IG who referred the case to the FBI may not be satisfied with the findings and recommendations by Comey and company.

Catonahottinroof
07-08-2016, 11:02 AM
Not sure any decision the IG could make on this case other than the underlings with current security clearances who were involved in this situation.
The only other thing hanging out legally in this matter is if Hillary Clinton will be charged with lying to Congress.

CitizenBBN
07-08-2016, 11:19 AM
Not sure any decision the IG could make on this case other than the underlings with current security clearances who were involved in this situation.
The only other thing hanging out legally in this matter is if Hillary Clinton will be charged with lying to Congress.

she should be, but politically I wouldn't. the media will lock hands and declare it's sour grapes and a witch hunt, even though she clearly committed perjury.

Her defense will be that she didn't know what the symbols or headers meant or didn't notice them, which is basically saying that as one of the 5 most important people in the US government she was utterly incompetent. But the media won't even point out that her defense is even more damning than her act.

Just like UNC, she could pretty much shoot someone in cold blood at a press conference and not get charged.

But the GOP should hammer how she did lie, and continues to lie, how she DID handle classified material and did delete thousands of work emails and otherwise showed complete disregard for American security.

But Trump needs to shut up on it and focus on the economy and what he can bring to the table as a non-politician. He needs to give people a reason to vote FOR him and let others hammer at her negatives.

He won't, he's far to egomaniacal to play it that way, but if he would he'd win this thing.

dan_bgblue
07-08-2016, 11:53 AM
He won't, he's far to egomaniacal to play it that way, but if he would he'd win this thing.

It was announced this morning that he is cutting way back on TV time appearances. Maybe he has some smart tacticians that have told him to shut up. He can come out swinging on many other issues next week and leave Hillary and the Dallas shooting alone. He should definitely shut down his twitter account for the remainder of the campaign

Catonahottinroof
07-08-2016, 11:54 AM
The whole thing reeks of politics as it is, both ways. In listening to Trey Gowdy's questioning of Comey I have no doubt he will pursue a charge of lying to Congress because his personal (and millions of government dollars spent) politics and reputation will drive him to do so.

Doc
07-08-2016, 02:16 PM
The whole thing reeks of politics as it is, both ways. In listening to Trey Gowdy's questioning of Comey I have no doubt he will pursue a charge of lying to Congress because his personal (and millions of government dollars spent) politics and reputation will drive him to do so.

And thats the stupidness of it because that you have to show intent and that she actually knew she was lying

KeithKSR
07-08-2016, 04:47 PM
And thats the stupidness of it because that you have to show intent and that she actually knew she was lying

Actions show intent, the lies indicate she knew she was breaking the law. Not only did housing the emails on a private server violate law, but he lawyers going through the emails without proper security clearance was also illegal.

dan_bgblue
07-08-2016, 08:30 PM
but he lawyers going through the emails without proper security clearance was also illegal.

Well she did say that there was not any classified material in the emails, so there was no need for security clearance for the lawyers.

However, I have thought of this as well, and am surprised that the press has not brought it up.

KeithKSR
07-09-2016, 04:53 PM
Well she did say that there was not any classified material in the emails, so there was no need for security clearance for the lawyers.

However, I have thought of this as well, and am surprised that the press has not brought it up.

It was brought up on Thursday when Comey had to testify.

dan_bgblue
07-09-2016, 05:13 PM
Missed that part of the hearing. I only caught bits and pieces of it that day plus the 1 minute sound bytes on the news.

Thanks

dan_bgblue
10-12-2016, 08:00 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/12/fbi-doj-roiled-by-comey-lynch-decision-to-let-clinton-slide-by-on-emails-says-insider.html

CitizenBBN
10-12-2016, 10:23 PM
They sold out the nation for their own gain.

one of the main reasons I hope Trump pulls off a miracle is he can appoint a special prosecutor to investigate all of them. They all deserve to be in jail.

suncat05
10-13-2016, 03:55 PM
If Trump does win, and does appoint a special prosecutor, I can actually see A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE CLINTON CIRCLE leaving the country and going to places that do not have extradition treaties with the United States.
Wouldn't that be special?

KeithKSR
10-13-2016, 04:39 PM
We simply cannot have people who are above the law.

dan_bgblue
10-13-2016, 07:10 PM
Ted says hi

dan_bgblue
10-14-2016, 08:31 AM
They sold out the nation for their own gain.

one of the main reasons I hope Trump pulls off a miracle is he can appoint a special prosecutor to investigate all of them. They all deserve to be in jail.

One of the chief, and most irreversible, symptoms of modernity's decay is the abandonment of the premise of all justice in a modern free society, namely equality before the law. When a majority of men accept the immunity of their "betters" to federal law, not merely as a practical fact of political corruption but as a forgivable and overlookable reality -- that is, as acceptable -- you can be sure you are witnessing a society in freefall. For its majority has succumbed to the fundamental legal premise of tyranny, which means men have rationalized their own enslavement.

Linkage (http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/10/hillary_and_the_fundamental_legal_premise_of_tyran ny.html)

TRUCKERCATFAN
10-16-2016, 08:40 PM
If Trump does win, and does appoint a special prosecutor, I can actually see A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE CLINTON CIRCLE leaving the country and going to places that do not have extradition treaties with the United States.
Wouldn't that be special?

Someone on Fox News was speculating that if Trump wins, Obama will start issuing pardons left and right to take care of his cronies.

dan_bgblue
10-16-2016, 08:53 PM
If Trump wins, he should issue executive orders to rescind any pardons or declaration of amnesty.

CitizenBBN
10-16-2016, 09:17 PM
If Trump wins he wont' have to bother. Most of them will fall over from shock. Me included btw, though I'm more torn up about it than that cabal of criminals.

FWIW if Trump wins it would be a disaster for the GOP criminals too, which is why they don't want him. They can play ball with Hillary, he may not go along and get along.