PDA

View Full Version : Big Blue Nation lost a friend this morning

Darrell KSR
06-30-2016, 04:54 PM
A good friend of ours here in Birmingham passed away this morning. Bart was a diehard Kentucky basketball fan, and followed recruiting much more intently than I ever have.

I will greatly miss him asking me after Church if Kentucky was going to get Marques Bolden or whoever. His son is studying to be a priest, and he is also a diehard Kentucky fan here in Birmingham.

Bart is a little younger than me. Had a heart attack and all kind of complications that did not allow him to return from the hospital, where he peacefully passed away this morning after struggling for the last couple of weeks.

My wife had a dream about him last night she told my daughter this morning. She said we were at a sport event. He looked really healthy. He said he was there to watch the game but then had to go back to the hospital.

We didn't find out he passed away until a few minutes ago.

God bless him, his wife and all of their children.

kingcat
06-30-2016, 05:42 PM
Sorry about the loss of your friend D.

PedroDaGr8
06-30-2016, 07:35 PM
A good friend of ours here in Birmingham passed away this morning. Bart was a diehard Kentucky basketball fan, and followed recruiting much more intently than I ever have.

I will greatly miss him asking me after Church if Kentucky was going to get Marques Bolden or whoever. His son is studying to be a priest, and he is also a diehard Kentucky fan here in Birmingham.

Bart is a little younger than me. Had a heart attack and all kind of complications that did not allow him to return from the hospital, where he peacefully passed away this morning after struggling for the last couple of weeks.

My wife had a dream about him last night she told my daughter this morning. She said we were at a sport event. He looked really healthy. He said he was there to watch the game but then had to go back to the hospital.

We didn't find out he passed away until a few minutes ago.

God bless him, his wife and all of their children.
Sorry to hear that Big D.

suncat05
07-01-2016, 11:12 AM
Condolences to you and his family, Darrell.

blueboss
07-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Thoughts and prayers to his family, and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk