PDA

View Full Version : Assange to release the damning Clinton emails relatively soon

Catonahottinroof
06-15-2016, 07:39 PM
So a Romanian hacker named Guccifer has the treasure trove of hacked email from the Clinton server, many of which were published in March on Wikileaks. The damning ones are to follow soon now. Assange of the opinion Obama will never allow the DOJ to indict her, and I think he's right. The voting public will need to be the judge and jury in this case.

http://www.salon.com/2016/06/14/wikileaks_will_release_new_clinton_emails_to_add_t o_incriminating_evidence_julian_assange_says_in_bi g_year_ahead/

UKHistory
06-16-2016, 12:14 AM
Hillary is unfit and I worry greatly about Donald Trump. Really want to see the emails.

Catonahottinroof
06-16-2016, 06:13 AM
Assange alludes to emails where Clinton went against State Department and DOD advice against the overthrow of Ghadaffi in Libya and predicted the likely outcome that we have now.
I do wonder if the hacker has emails that she deleted that will incriminate her. The Libya ones mentioned don't seem criminal. Criminally stupid maybe.

suncat05
06-16-2016, 10:02 AM
Assange alludes to emails where Clinton went against State Department and DOD advice against the overthrow of Ghadaffi in Libya and predicted the likely outcome that we have now.
I do wonder if the hacker has emails that she deleted that will incriminate her. The Libya ones mentioned don't seem criminal. Criminally stupid maybe.

We can only hope. However, eventually even "the Teflon Don" was caught, indicted, tried, convicted and left to die in prison. So there is that.
If there is "ANY" justice left in this world, let's hope it gets served up on a ice cold dish to this no-good piece of trash. After all of the evil she has done to other people throughout these many years, this hateful, traitorous old hag deserves no less than the full measure of the justice she has denied to so many others.

DanISSELisdaman
06-16-2016, 12:31 PM
The Clinton cash will see to it that the right e-mails are released. The damning ones will mysteriously disappear.

suncat05
06-16-2016, 02:33 PM
The Clinton cash will see to it that the right e-mails are released. The damning ones will mysteriously disappear.

Not if the Clintons don't have actual possession of them, or access to whoever is holding them.
And while I have nothing but disdain for Assange, his release of potential damaging e-mails about Hillary and all of her misadventures at the right time could turn out to be quite entertaining. And with outrageous results. The guy is an anarchist, plain and simple. JMHO.

Catonahottinroof
06-16-2016, 02:37 PM
She's not in possession of them now. The hacker named Guccifer has the entire database and has passed it along to Wikileaks. Assange is not a neocon by any means but has a personal vendetta for Hillary just as she does for him.

Catonahottinroof
06-16-2016, 04:04 PM
https://www.rt.com/usa/347005-dnc-hack-donors-collusion/

kingcat
06-16-2016, 04:33 PM
I'm very curious to see them.

Catonahottinroof
07-04-2016, 06:01 PM
WikiLeaks published 1258 Clinton emails relating to Libya and other topics in preparation to the Chilcot report.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/286444-wikileaks-publishes-clinton-war-emails

Catonahottinroof
07-04-2016, 06:27 PM
And in reading the background on these, they are not new. Merely to put the Chilcot report in better perspective.