PDA

View Full Version : Larry Vaught

Badinage
11-16-2012, 04:35 PM
Why do you keep quoting anonymous fans and supposed ex-players in ways that take shots at Mitch for not wanting Petrino? Be an advocate if you must for Petrino, but this repeated use of the anonymous fan/player to make your point about Petrino is really odd. If you read the boards, you know, as well as does Mitch, that there are just as many fans who want nothing to do with Petrino as there are those who would love to see UK take the gamble with him. What is your professional explanation for this approach?

Catfan73
11-16-2012, 09:16 PM
He's got a pulpit. If I had one I would probably use it to stump for my candidate too.

Badinage
11-16-2012, 09:55 PM
Then come out and do it, and just admit you are an advocate and these people are voicing YOUR opinion. This is not revealing state secrets. If someone has a complaint or issue, cut the anonymous crap. Because, Larry and Mr. anonymous do not speak for me. They only speak for themselves. Straight up, I have lost respect through this.

Darrell KSR
11-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Saw Larry Tuesday night in Atlanta. He's nobody's advocate. The fact that he talks to ex-players who don't want their name used shouldn't be viewed as a negative.

I have more respect for Larry Vaught than any media member I have ever known. His integrity is unquestioned in the industry. There's a reason he is the current six-consecutive years winner of Kentucky Sportswriter of the Year award, and it is because he does things the right way.

Larry Vaught published his interview with Joe B. Hall who talked at length about Bobby Petrino. There are times you publish the interviewee, and times you cannot. It's funny--I've seen people falsely accuse Larry of being a mouthpiece for Mitch Barnhart, now falsely accuse him of being an advocate for a candidate. Neither is true (the two are mutually exclusive here, in fact).

I can promise you this. Larry will not waiver with his integrity; he will do what is right, and only what is right. I have disagreed with his opinions, but never his methods. He will never espouse what is popular because people want to hear it, and he will never espouse what is unpopular because it draws hits. Look around, and you'll see those everywhere else. Not with Larry.

If you have something you'd like to say, drop him an email or a private message. He's very receptive to viewpoints of all types. It is what establishes his integrity, and has earned him the respect of millions.

Catfan73
11-17-2012, 12:49 AM
Darrell, I have tons of respect for Larry, but it did seem that he was pushing Petrino, at least for awhile. I see that he is talking about other candidates though.

ram
11-17-2012, 06:03 AM
It seems that some, not all, anti-Petrino people view supporting Petrino as an indictment of one's character (inappropriately so). I have personally spoken to people that have questioned my character because I want him as coach. Maybe some of the people he quotes fear repercussions in their business dealings or among people they socialize with.

Personally, I disagree with those that want to consider anything other than on-field performance or university liability (I see no liability issues for the university). Football is a business and the bottom line is putting people in the stands. You do that by winning and doing so in a way that doesn't get you in trouble with the NCAA.

Badinage
11-17-2012, 07:14 AM
I am ambivalent when it comes to Petrino. I have said I would interview his wife and if that went well regarding Bobby's home life and his mental state, I would interview Bobby. I realize the football mind he possesses, as well as accept that people can change. So, no one should put me in the anti-Petrino camp. But, IT DOES exist. Larry's anonymous quotes are not just pro-Petrino, but are baby comments about the process of which I am confident not even his ex-player (and who knows how many of those have opinions) knows about. Clearly, even Larry is just speculating about the process. If a player wants to voice such snarky comments through the media, he should man up and put his name to the comment. Embarrassing, is how I view it.

Badinage
11-17-2012, 07:18 AM
Arkansas had liability issues because of BP. Let's not kid ourselves about that. The poor judgment demonstrated and lies about his actions and motivations had negative financial law breaking consequences for a public institution. If a professor broke state law to hire his adulterous girlfriend, he would be fired and finding a job at another reputable institution would not be easy.

bluesuedeshoes
11-17-2012, 08:10 AM
There are several media members who deserve to have their intentions questioned, but in my opinion
Larry is not one of them. And that's a whole 2 cents worth.

MickintheHam
11-17-2012, 08:47 AM
OP I believe you will find that good Journalists everywhere use anonymous sources. I know Larry well enough to know he would Not use just any ex player as a source, and probablywouldn't use the comment if he had not heard the same thing from more than one. I believe it is safe to say there is growing unrest with Mitch among members of the UK community including BoT members, fans and yes former players. I believe that constitutes a story and one that should be reported. And certainly if Joe B Hall has a public opinion on the coaching search an interview with him is very appropriate, especially if there are those he believes are misstating facts.

Terry Blue
11-17-2012, 11:11 AM
Whatever coach we end up with, I hope the UK community will get on board to support. I can certainly understand though if Mitch and/or Pres.Cap have decided to not go in that direction and think any objective fan should be able to understand that as well. Petrino just doesn't have baggage, he has a trunk full of it to bring with him. Some of the same fans who are loudly supporting Petrino as our coach would be even louder in condemning Mitch for hiring him should he come in and by his actions hurt the University in any way. He would be the epitome of the high risk, high reward hire

suncat05
11-17-2012, 12:21 PM
So what does Kentucky do? Our head football coach has been dismissed, and now we find ourselves in a fairly intense search, along with several other higher profile SEC schools who obviously value good football way more than our University does. So what other choice do we have other than to look at some coaches who may be considered "damaged goods" as it were, and try to find that right match?
There is no other way around this one. We've put ourselves in this quandry by not valuing football like we should have over many, many years at the institutional level in an inceasingly tough fough football league where everyone else is dedicated to winning football.
If this situation does not change, and change with this hire and by a really, true, honest, sincere committment to playing winning football in the SEC by the UKAA, the UK admin, and the UK AD, then honestly, we may as well not even field a football team, especially if mediocrity is the best we can expect in the SEC. Mediocrity is all we've seen over the years, with a few brief instances of decent football, albeit too few in comparison to other SEC schools who truly value a good football program.
I personally just do not believe it is going to happen. The UK admin will hire someone on the cheap, with little to no real, proven head coaching experience, promise him all kinds of resources that in the end it will not give him(kinda like they did Coach Brooks!), and our football misfortunes will continue unabated for many more years to come. At least that's how I see it from untold years of watching this swirling soap opera play its way down the SEC toilet.

Badinage
11-17-2012, 01:07 PM
joeB has a personal motivation for his advocacy. Annonymous sources make sense if you are quoting a whistleblower or the story has some significance. Some ex-footballer's opinion about the hiring of a coach is not a reason for source-less comments. It appears that Larry is doing Hall a favor on this one. That is how it reads to me.

OP I believe you will find that good Journalists everywhere use anonymous sources. I know Larry well enough to know he would Not use just any ex player as a source, and probablywouldn't use the comment if he had not heard the same thing from more than one. I believe it is safe to say there is growing unrest with Mitch among members of the UK community including BoT members, fans and yes former players. I believe that constitutes a story and one that should be reported. And certainly if Joe B Hall has a public opinion on the coaching search an interview with him is very appropriate, especially if there are those he believes are misstating facts.

catmanjack
11-17-2012, 04:33 PM
What I don't like is seeing posters continue to find article after article as to why UK should not hire Petrino.
Or seeing other member of the media not named Larry V post their articles about coaching prospects and not a word being mentioned.
It is a know fact that the AD releases the info he wants to certain members of the media.
Can UK win without Petrino maybe are there good football coaches out there yes.
Will UK hire the right one I question that.
As mentioned many times Petrino is a top coach and UK could make a play but chooses to look elsewhere.
Mitch better make this count or it wont matter how long of a contract Todd gave him.

This is a 50 year process and not one that just came up in the last 3 years and UK fans are tired of the high school football being played.
Coaches with bee bees and not the nads to want to win and go for the win.
You are playing with the big boys it's time to act like it or move on.
That is my problem and why Petrino should be looked at strongly if not the fav to get the job.

LakeCat
11-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Those so opposed to Petrino because of his off the field exploits please tell me why MB has given Joker a pass on his?

catmanjack
11-17-2012, 04:40 PM
Think most are ok with the affair just do not like how he has treated the schools or teams he coached.
And the fact he hired the lady to work at Arkansas.

LakeCat
11-17-2012, 04:56 PM
Think most are ok with the affair just do not like how he has treated the schools or teams he coached.
And the fact he hired the lady to work at Arkansas.

Didn't Nutt lose his job over a certain sports media tryst. If so, why is Joker held out as the Mr. Class?

Terry Blue
11-17-2012, 11:02 PM
I don't know that Joker's off the field rumors were ever verified. But Petrino's actions go way beyond just an affair. He's been a head coach at 3 different programs and they all contained unethical or jerkish behavior sprinkled through all of them. I think if fans could imagine themselves in Mitch's position most of them would not consider him for the Position either

ram
11-18-2012, 06:42 AM
I don't know that Joker's off the field rumors were ever verified. But Petrino's actions go way beyond just an affair. He's been a head coach at 3 different programs and they all contained unethical or jerkish behavior sprinkled through all of them. I think if fans could imagine themselves in Mitch's position most of them would not consider him for the Position either

Agree with this. On the other hand, if mb could imagine himself being in the position of many longsuffering fans who've been through the likes of Ray, Claibourne, Curry, Mumme, Phillips, etc... he'd understand the clammorings for Petrino and the likelihood that without an immediately winning hire they may not come back.
He may be in a no win position with regard to petrino.

Catonahottinroof
11-18-2012, 09:39 AM
MB is in a no win situation no matter what coach is selected in my opinion. Larry has the pulse of a lot of former players. He always has too. They have been sourced anonymously for years on a myriad of topics related to UK football. This is no different. He also hears the concerns of BoT members too. I appreciate him putting it out there instead of what the UKAA deems fit for public consumption.

Badinage
11-18-2012, 12:38 PM
I am calling bull on Larry having the pulse of former players. There is no consensus.

Character matters. After hearing Joker at his post game presser, I am thankful that Mitch will try to find the man who can do it on and off the field. I am now in the camp that sacrificing character for wins is not necessary. The temptation is great, but the sacrifice is not worth it.

ram
11-18-2012, 02:49 PM
My heart says you are right re: character. My head says If they don't win, fans won't waste their money.

Catonahottinroof
11-18-2012, 03:08 PM
I am calling bull on Larry having the pulse of former players. There is no consensus.

Character matters. After hearing Joker at his post game presser, I am thankful that Mitch will try to find the man who can do it on and off the field. I am now in the camp that sacrificing character for wins is not necessary. The temptation is great, but the sacrifice is not worth it.

No consensus amongst fans or former players. There is a consensus among former players that Joker was not cutting it. You couldn't be more misinformed about Larry's connections to former Cats Bad. You need to get into the Premy forum......

Terry Blue
11-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Who among us had even heard of James Franklin when he was hired by Vandy? We certainly would have turned our collective noses up at him if Mitch had hired him. Now, he may be on the verge of winning 8 regular season games at VANDY, something we haven't done here in something like 30 years!

Catfan73
11-18-2012, 03:34 PM
No consensus amongst fans or former players. There is a consensus among former players that Joker was not cutting it. You couldn't be more misinformed about Larry's connections to former Cats Bad. You need to get into the Premy forum......

If the players talking to Larry are the same ones that sit beside the press box and boo the team (even when Cobb was here), then I really don't care what their opinion is.

In other words, while I respect their opinions, I don't have to agree with them, and the fact they're former players doesn't make me any more likely to feel compelled to do so. I'm sure there are just as many that want nothing to do with Petrino.

Badinage
11-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Include Joker on the list of former players who said he did not get it done. That was never the claim, however. You admitted my point in your first sentence. I guarantee that the player quoted does not know the process, but only that Peteino is not on the board. Yet, Larry quoted his crazy complaint in relation to his dream for Bobby P. I know Larry is the man here, and I usually have no gripe, but his coninued criticism through the voices of (1) an ex-player and (2) through a texting fan, is bad form. Not award winning material.

Badinage
11-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Who among us had even heard of James Franklin when he was hired by Vandy? We certainly would have turned our collective noses up at him if Mitch had hired him. Now, he may be on the verge of winning 8 regular season games at VANDY, something we haven't done here in something like 30 years!

I agree with this.

Catonahottinroof
11-19-2012, 07:32 AM
Include Joker on the list of former players who said he did not get it done. That was never the claim, however. You admitted my point in your first sentence. I guarantee that the player quoted does not know the process, but only that Peteino is not on the board. Yet, Larry quoted his crazy complaint in relation to his dream for Bobby P. I know Larry is the man here, and I usually have no gripe, but his coninued criticism through the voices of (1) an ex-player and (2) through a texting fan, is bad form. Not award winning material.

As has been suggested above, you have a direct avenue to contact Larry. You come off as someone who enjoys throwing hissy fits in internet forums.....

Badinage
11-19-2012, 09:54 AM
As has been suggested above, you have a direct avenue to contact Larry. You come off as someone who enjoys throwing hissy fits in internet forums.....

Evidently, a hissy fit is anyone who dares disagree with you. But thanks, I got a chuckle out of your comment. Not sure why I need a direct route to Larry. Larry's view was posted for all UK fans to see. I disagree with his approach and am voicing that opinion. We can disagree. I am okay with that.

Catonahottinroof
11-19-2012, 11:01 AM
Evidently, a hissy fit is anyone who dares disagree with you. But thanks, I got a chuckle out of your comment. Not sure why I need a direct route to Larry. Larry's view was posted for all UK fans to see. I disagree with his approach and am voicing that opinion. We can disagree. I am okay with that.

We've disagreed a few times acrossed forums. Your beef isn't with me, quit making it into one..

Badinage
11-25-2012, 03:43 PM
If you have something you'd like to say, drop him an email or a private message. He's very receptive to viewpoints of all types. It is what establishes his integrity, and has earned him the respect of millions.

(1) This suggests some hidden explanation for what I perceive as an anti-Mitch bias in Larry's recent writing. Why would his explanation need to be via email or private message? If we are up front about the whole thing, it seems that an open discussion is reasonable.

(2) My feeling is you have a personal relationship and, perhaps, business relationship with Larry. No problem with that, but it might not make you completely objective.

I understand that people love Larry here. I get that, as I too have enjoyed his insights and UK stories in the past. I do not recall having any previous beefs and have attempted to keep this respectful, and appreciate that most have done the same; however, if I were a writer, I would want to know if readers saw something biased in my writing, especially if it was not intended. If intended, it does not seem the sort of thing an honorable writer would do.

Then, I admit that I just do not get the bash Mitch mentality that I read on this and other boards. Not at all. I appreciate that the disconnect probably lies in that fact, to some degree.

MickintheHam
11-25-2012, 07:40 PM
(1) This suggests some hidden explanation for what I perceive as an anti-Mitch bias in Larry's recent writing. Why would his explanation need to be via email or private message? If we are up front about the whole thing, it seems that an open discussion is reasonable.

(2) My feeling is you have a personal relationship and, perhaps, business relationship with Larry. No problem with that, but it might not make you completely objective.

I understand that people love Larry here. I get that, as I too have enjoyed his insights and UK stories in the past. I do not recall having any previous beefs and have attempted to keep this respectful, and appreciate that most have done the same; however, if I were a writer, I would want to know if readers saw something biased in my writing, especially if it was not intended. If intended, it does not seem the sort of thing an honorable writer would do.

Then, I admit that I just do not get the bash Mitch mentality that I read on this and other boards. Not at all. I appreciate that the disconnect probably lies in that fact, to some degree.
Larry made a statement addressing addressing this issue.your He says he has no problem with MB, he just has different views on the coaching search. Judging from the media reaction in the press box Saturday the majority of folks in the media have issues with way MB is handling the firing of Joker and the hiring of a new coach. There was so much uproar Saturday that MB had to hold an impromptu presses after the game. MB is making enemies by the minute and so far it seems to be all on him. He's behaving as a jerk.

For the record I have no business relationship with Larry and everything Darrell posted is 100% correct. You seem to have major issues with Larry that go way beyond any issues over MB. Why not drop him a line. It's the only forthright way to deal with it.

Badinage
11-25-2012, 08:33 PM
You seem to have major issues with Larry that go way beyond any issues over MB. Why not drop him a line. It's the only forthright way to deal with it.

This is the behavior of baseless accusations I was hoping to avoid in this discussion.

Badinage
11-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Larry made a statement addressing addressing this issue.your He says he has no problem with MB, he just has different views on the coaching search. Judging from the media reaction in the press box Saturday the majority of folks in the media have issues with way MB is handling the firing of Joker and the hiring of a new coach. There was so much uproar Saturday that MB had to hold an impromptu presses after the game. MB is making enemies by the minute and so far it seems to be all on him. He's behaving as a jerk.

BTW, I never saw a statement from Larry. If I missed his response, I apologize.

And, the second part of your post seems to add a justification for the media to be upset with MB. A journalist who uses his or her space for personal animus is not acting ethically. I hope this is not the case for anyone qho covers UK and you speak out of turn.

Darrell KSR
11-25-2012, 11:50 PM

(1) Wow, because I suggest contacting Larry where you can find him, there's some hidden explanation, and less than an open discussion offered?

Wow.

There's no hidden explanation, no Loch Ness Monster, and no Sasquatch. It's pretty simple. Larry does not hang out on this board. He has made hundreds of posts on the premium board, and visits it either daily or near daily. He had something like 20,000 posts on the premium board on Scout. If you were a premium member, I'd say just post. You're not, so I tried to give you an avenue to address something you saw as needing addressing directly with him. Contact him or avoid contacting him, doesn't matter. He's accessible.

(2) I've known Larry for years. There's no doubt that knowing him puts me in a unique position of being able to gauge just how poorly your foundation may be. To the extent you want to characterize that as being less than objective, fine.

I make my living on being able to separate personal opinions from other opinions, fact from conjecture, and being able to sift through ill-supported positions. Your attack on Larry Vaught in this thread is ill-supported.

It is evident you haven't read 5% of what he has written. He has written numerous articles, posts, follow-ups on many coaches, and the search. Feel free to contact him directly, as has been suggested to you several times, if you have some beef with him. He'll listen, and he'll be courteous.

From a personal standpoint, you have excelled in this thread in making snarky little innuendos about being a "hidden explanation" and implying an "open discussion" was being avoided, and then questioning objectivity when you were called out with your ill-supported position. That's the intelligent poster's way of being disrespectful and "getting away with it." I don't question your intelligence, but I do question your motives and your basis.

Darrell KSR
11-25-2012, 11:58 PM
He didn't speak out of turn.

Mick said, "Judging from the media reaction in the press box Saturday the majority of folks in the media have issues with way MB is handling the firing of Joker and the hiring of a new coach."

You then leap to the conclusion

a) this adds a "justification for the media to be upset with MB,"

and then further another huge leap to

b) "A journalist who uses his or her space for personal animus is not acting ethically,"

with your caveat that,

c) "I hope that is not the case....and you speak out of turn."

He didn't speak out of turn--many media have issues with how Mitch is handling the coaching situation--that is true. Isn't be the first time media will have issues with how an A.D. or a coach handle something; won't be the last time.

But a + b does not equal c, that **any** media has used it for personal animus, and that he spoke out of turn. He's accurate with his comment. It just doesn't say what you want it to say.

BTW, I never saw a statement from Larry. If I missed his response, I apologize.

And, the second part of your post seems to add a justification for the media to be upset with MB. A journalist who uses his or her space for personal animus is not acting ethically. I hope this is not the case for anyone qho covers UK and you speak out of turn.

Badinage
11-26-2012, 05:58 AM
Being less than objective, because you have a financial and personal relationship is not a slap, just a fact that people often have to admit to themselves. I realize that people believe they can overlook their relationships, but that is often not the case.

I have not attacked Larry. I believe that characterization is an example of your bias.

I have read many of Larry's creations here and at Views and enjoyed most. In the past 10 days or so, he has had an annonymous ex-player, an unnamed tester, and a guest writer all personally slam Mitch's approach. To me, that seems like a method of making your point without having to actually say it yourself. And, I found the comments of those to which he deferred to be immature and not worthy of print. It seemed personal. You can call that an attack, but it sincerely comes from a reader who has enjoyed Larry's offerings. Something seemed to change to me, but not overtly.

And, finally, I did not leap to any conclusions. I stated an opinion, based upon Mick's comment about media anger. Mick's comment must have some relevance to the current discussion. I merely stated what I believe is true about journalists who cannot keep their personal feelings from skewing their published offerings. I perceive negative feelings in some of Larry's columns. Hence, the reason for my inquiry.

This is Larry's spot, so I presented my question here. I agree that smart people can be snarky. You see that in my posts. I see it in your posts. I will pursue this here no more and apologize for continuing this line.

Catfan73
11-26-2012, 01:01 PM
I think Larry is a fan, just like the rest of us. As a fan, I'm sure he has his own opinions as to whom he would like to see hired, just like the rest of us. I think he's done a pretty good job of keeping those opinions from tainting his reporting, but a little bit of prejudice is still bound to creep in every now and then. It's probably inevitable, even if it's just subtext stuff.

The way Mitch has remained so reticent about the search certainly hasn't helped anything though, and he would have been a lot better off to get the media on his side in this endeavor. Regretfully, haughtiness seems to have become one of his trademarks in the last few years.

MickintheHam
11-26-2012, 06:53 PM
Being less than objective, because you have a financial and personal relationship is not a slap, just a fact that people often have to admit to themselves. I realize that people believe they can overlook their relationships, but that is often not the case.

I have not attacked Larry. I believe that characterization is an example of your bias.

I have read many of Larry's creations here and at Views and enjoyed most. In the past 10 days or so, he has had an annonymous ex-player, an unnamed tester, and a guest writer all personally slam Mitch's approach. To me, that seems like a method of making your point without having to actually say it yourself. And, I found the comments of those to which he deferred to be immature and not worthy of print. It seemed personal. You can call that an attack, but it sincerely comes from a reader who has enjoyed Larry's offerings. Something seemed to change to me, but not overtly.

And, finally, I did not leap to any conclusions. I stated an opinion, based upon Mick's comment about media anger. Mick's comment must have some relevance to the current discussion. I merely stated what I believe is true about journalists who cannot keep their personal feelings from skewing their published offerings. I perceive negative feelings in some of Larry's columns. Hence, the reason for my inquiry.

This is Larry's spot, so I presented my question here. I agree that smart people can be snarky. You see that in my posts. I see it in your posts. I will pursue this here no more and apologize for continuing this line.

Why not just man up and send Larry an email stating your concerns and asking him for a reply?

ajp40505
11-27-2012, 12:12 PM
Badinage, have you ever had a face to face conversation with Mitch Barnhart?

CatinIL
11-27-2012, 12:35 PM
(1) Wow, because I suggest contacting Larry where you can find him, there's some hidden explanation, and less than an open discussion offered?

Wow.

There's no hidden explanation, no Loch Ness Monster, and no Sasquatch.

Darrell, you've gone TOO FAR! To say there's no Loch Ness Monster, I can live with that, but to suggest that Sasquatch doesn't exist??? :action-smiley-060::rockon:

ram
11-27-2012, 12:42 PM
Darrell, you've gone TOO FAR! To say there's no Loch Ness Monster, I can live with that, but to suggest that Sasquatch doesn't exist??? :action-smiley-060::rockon:

I'd heard Mr. Quatch was going to be our coach....as soon as mb could find him.

Badinage
11-27-2012, 12:49 PM
Badinage, have you ever had a face to face conversation with Mitch Barnhart?

A friend said hello to him in the stairwell at the Galt House prior to Joker's lunch a couple of years back. I asked him if he was going to speak. He said he hoped not. I have hated him ever since!!!! ;)

Darrell KSR
11-27-2012, 02:31 PM
My financial interest in my job requires me to be objective with direct financial ties (not here). Sorry you are struggling so badly to recognize that. I am very well trained in being objective with more than one side, and have done so for more than 25 years in my job. It is not something that everybody can do, and I do feel very strongly about it. If I have a bias, it is shelved. I rarely respond quickly to an attack, which is one of the ways I preserve that objectivity. So you won't gain any traction with me, ever, with allegations of bias influencing my objectivity.

You probably will not be surprised that I disagree that you didn't couch it as an attack, and that I won't agree about your leaps made to the conclusions you desired. But I do agree with you about the dual snarkiness. I will apologize for the part I played in that.

Onward for me. I'm ecstatic with the head coach Mitch Barnhart secured, and think he did a terrific job in the face of adverse circumstances to land Coach Stoops. Big, big hire.

Badinage
11-27-2012, 02:33 PM
I am sure you are well trained Darrell. I am also sorry you took offense to the prospect that friendship and business ties might lead to someone less than objective. No offense was intended. Have a great day.

catfan1029
11-30-2012, 05:58 PM
I am sure you are well trained Darrell. I am also sorry you took offense to the prospect that friendship and business ties might lead to someone less than objective. No offense was intended. Have a great day.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________
Whew! Thank goodness. Have a nice day!

catfan1029
11-30-2012, 06:01 PM
Mitch is a peach! Time will tell how ripe he is.