PDA

View Full Version : Huffington Post pulls Hillary indictment piece

KeithKSR
06-02-2016, 12:32 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/30/exclusive-huffington-post-writer-editors-deleted-my-article-on-hillarys-imminent-indictment-disabled-me-from-writing/

Huffington Post, which is extremely liberal and very pro-Hillary, had a piece up on the FBI's impending recommendation to indict Hillary yanked down very quickly on Sunday.

CitizenBBN
06-02-2016, 01:34 PM
There's no doubt the foundation is a criminal enterprise, but I'll be shocked if the FBI actually recommends action, but RICO is exactly what they should use to prosecute. It was designed to deal with exactly this kind of activity, where "donation A" is really a payoff but you can't prove it directly under other laws, but you can show that A happened b/c of the actions of B, and that a pattern of such activity is enough to be guilty.

Imagine if a judge for example set up a foundation, ostensibly to give money to children's charities. But he starts getting donations from mafia bosses and other people who are tied to people going to trial in his court, and then you find out the judge's friends are on the board of the foundation and getting paid and taking trips and they in turn are doing things for the judge, and then you find out the foundation is giving out grants to people connected to the judge's election campaign and friends and family of questionable people who are also tied to the donors?

It's a giant enterprise to raise money and peddle influence. In a way it reminds me of the Rosewater Foundation and how it was set up to receive the profits of the corporation but b/c it was a charity they didn't have to pay taxes and the money just accumulated for the family. Somehow I doubt Chelsea will one day develop a social conscience and give it all away like Eliot did.