PDA

View Full Version : Who should you vote for.... or why CNN is a pile of crap

Doc
05-16-2016, 04:25 PM
So I was reading some stuff on CNN and came across a "candidate matchmaker" where you answer some questions and they tell you who you should vote for.

LINK (http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2016/politics/election-candidate-matchmaker/)

Apparently, according to CNN, I'm suppose to vote for HILLARY :sCo_huhsign::533: After that its Carly, then Rand. For some reason I suspect that unless you give totally bone headed answers, it will always be Hillary

Doc
05-16-2016, 04:27 PM
I redid it using all the "extreme" picks and it gave me TRUMP. So if you are a leftist or a moderate, then Hillary is your pick.

Darrell KSR
05-16-2016, 05:40 PM
It gave me Trump, and that surprised me. I did not go out of my way to choose anything in particular, but the way some of them were worded, I thought I was going to end up with Hillary.

CitizenBBN
05-16-2016, 06:58 PM
Doc, on your sig picture I think CNN Is the fourth hammer over from the right on the third row.

I can't say that I'm thrilled with my options, but I know who I need to vote for based on my philosophy.

KeithKSR
05-16-2016, 08:56 PM
I got Trump, then Kasich, with Carson in the third spot.

KSRBEvans
05-17-2016, 10:00 AM
BS poll based on BS questions. For example, one of the options for the question on who would make a good President was:

The presidency is an important job, and you can't do it if you don't know how to lead. We need someone with experience at many levels of the federal government.

I agree 100% with the 1st sentence, and disagree 100% with the 2nd sentence. But none of the other choices were better, so I picked that one.

BTW, my top 3 choices were Trump, Rubio and Christie, in that order. I'm going to take a bleach shower now.

Crazy4Blue
05-18-2016, 01:49 PM
I got Trump (who I can't stand), then Cruz (my pick) and finally Santorum

badrose
05-18-2016, 02:10 PM
I got Trump who's my pick, then Cruz, then Kasich.