PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this Norwegian Court Ruling?

dan_bgblue
04-20-2016, 09:27 PM
Norwegian court rules mass killer Breivik's rights violated (http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/04/20/norwegian-court-rules-mass-killer-breiviks-rights-violated.html?intcmp=hplnws)

CitizenBBN
04-20-2016, 09:49 PM
I think it's a vision of the future that Obama and the Leftists envision for this country. A place where common sense is so far in the rear view mirror no one even knows what the phrase means.

There's no dispute of his guilt. The only question is sanity and once that is out of the way he should be drug out to the most convenient public square large enough to hold the crowd and hung.

The Founders put in a prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment, but they didn't mean execution, or even being put in stocks in front of the courthouse. So just build a nice gallows, tie the rope right so his neck snaps, and time it so folks have time to get a pretzel or something when they gather around for the show, say noon.

suncat05
04-21-2016, 08:28 AM
He murdered innocent people and admitted he did it. What else could there possibly be to discuss? And his treatment in jail is to protect him, other prisoners, and prison security & staff members. His actions dictated this treatment, as he is clearly a threat to anyone he is in a room with.
The judge(s) have this one wrong. And in doing so they are needlessly endangering other people.

And here I thought I was the only one on this board that endorses the idea of a gallows on the Courthouse lawn, and using said gallows for hanging those that endanger our safety. Or maybe I am just one of the few that will say it out loud..........