PDA

View Full Version : It's been awhile

Thedonnie123
02-19-2016, 05:39 PM
I just realized that May of this year will be 10 years with you guys on KSR. Man it's flown by.

I joined up after I picked up a paper copy of the scout.com rag that was sold at Bellarmine's book store. It's funny, I'm not one for paper reading, I mostly have read things digitally when possible, even back then. Something possessed me to pick that up that day, though, and I'm still here following you guys all around the internet.

I get way more than I give from this community, so thank you all for being the one place online I go to for UK discussion. :sHa_clap2:

kingcat
02-19-2016, 07:26 PM
Seems to me like we all pretty much grew up together..or is it rather grew old together? ;)

It is fun isn't it?

dan_bgblue
02-19-2016, 09:19 PM
I for one am very glad you found that "old rag" and decided to join up. This is the only internet place I go to chat about UK sports, and I find that it relieves a lot of stress and brings a lot of joy to my daily life. Thanks for being part of my daily fun.

btw, I would hate to tell you how long I have been hanging out with this crowd.

UKFlounder
02-20-2016, 12:04 PM
Time flies, huh?

bigsky
02-20-2016, 12:58 PM
I'm thinkin I joined the #BBN on-line crowd in 1997. So "growing old together" is very accurate.

Darrell KSR
02-22-2016, 09:57 AM
Wow. It really has been a long time for this community. Thanks to all for the participation.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Padukacat
02-26-2016, 01:13 PM
I'm prob one of the Newest of the regulars and I'd say I've been here a good 10+ years. Crazy really. It's evolved for me into much more after paying close attention to what each person posts, much more personal. I really wish we would plan a get together so I could put faces with all the names. I've only met critter, jazy, and doc I believe. There a lot of very smart folks on he here that I really enjoy reading their opinions. This is my internet home.