PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton, Oh people are tough :)

jazyd
02-15-2016, 05:29 PM
I was looking for something on the computer today and saw this article, guy is 69 lives in Hamilton Ohio and yesterday...on Valentines Day...he decided to commit suicide with a scissors. So he cut off his tally wacker and cut open his stomach. Man if you are going to commit suicide, dont' cut off the tallly wacker. LOL

catmanjack
02-15-2016, 05:52 PM
Wow! Did it work?

BigBluePappy
02-15-2016, 06:36 PM
Wow, that is wanting it some.
And then some...

blueboss
02-15-2016, 07:51 PM
Wow! Did it work?

No kidd'n! How bad would that suck? To live!! Gives him a whole other reason to try again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CitizenBBN
02-15-2016, 08:07 PM
OK, you guys put this away just in case:

If they find me slumped in my office chair with a 357 sized entry wound and a printout of all the necessary bank and password info to close my affairs, that's likely a suicide.

If they find me ANYWHERE on this planet dead with my ding-a-ling cut off, regardless of circumstances or even if I have a fatal disease THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT a suicide and an investigation should be started immediately!

:)

blueboss
02-15-2016, 08:12 PM
I might add if any one were to find me with my package cut off and I'm not dead... Go ahead and pull out a 357 and finish the job.

jazyd
02-15-2016, 11:10 PM
I might add if any one were to find me with my package cut off and I'm not dead... Go ahead and pull out a 357 and finish the job.

Lol

When I read that article I was talking on the phone with the owner of the shopping center and he and I both started laughing so hard we had years and the darn sirens were going off with a tornado very close

Guy didn't die, bet he wished he hsd

Padukacat
02-19-2016, 04:01 PM
Hey I bet he has a lot less to be distracted by, cutting it off may make life easy!