PDA

View Full Version : It's in the bag for Hillsry

jazyd
02-11-2016, 09:17 PM
Because of the way the democrats assign delegates Hillary got more delegates from NH than Sanders is spite of Sanders winning by 22%.
They are called super delegates and they can committ to anyone they please regardless of the vote
So after two primaries, the first was a tie and the second Sanders won by 22%, Hillary has 10% of the delegates needed which is over 300 delegates right now. Sanders has less than 20

It's rigged, she wins and knows it. Sanders knows it also and is the sacrificial lamb for tv to use to get their message put.

Now the FB I may give the DOJ a request to indicte, which won't happen because Hillary and Bill have the goods on Obama. So in exchange she may step down and insteps good ole Biden for the nomination.

It's dirty and the citizens are being played for fools

KeithKSR
02-11-2016, 09:43 PM
News today is that the Clinton Foundation and Hillary are under investigation now. I don't think the Obama administration wants Hillary running, but don't want to get their hands real dirty in breaking up her candidacy.

jazyd
02-11-2016, 10:02 PM
News today is that the Clinton Foundation and Hillary are under investigation now. I don't think the Obama administration wants Hillary running, but don't want to get their hands real dirty in breaking up her candidacy.

Don't count out Biden.

suncat05
02-12-2016, 08:04 AM
I still contend that Biden is not electable as the primary candidate on a ticket.

UKHistory
02-12-2016, 03:32 PM
I still contend that Biden is not electable as the primary candidate on a ticket.

Biden won't run. But could have been a real danger to Hillary and I think a very serious alternative to Donald Trump.

jazyd
02-12-2016, 03:44 PM
Biden won't run. But could have been a real danger to Hillary and I think a very serious alternative to Donald Trump.

But he is the alternative if Hillary is found to have very damaging information by the FBI and they want to indict her. I don't trust politicians and I really can see the FBI having all the goods, Obama refusing to let DOJ go after her in exchange for her stepping away and he putting Biden in the last minute. He has already said he wished he had run :)

CitizenBBN
02-12-2016, 08:10 PM
I have to wonder what happens when the FBI gets enough to indict her, which is IMO completely inevitable b/c she's guilty of felonies right now just for having the server and running ANY government info through it, and then DOJ and Obama refuse to uphold the Constitution and do their job.

Will the FBI have whistleblowers step up and release the info to ruin her and force their hand?

Honestly I hope so. There is a time when any government has become corrupt that it is up to the men and women who make up that government as well as those who live under that government to rise up and do something about it, whether that is a violation of their laws or not. Those laws cannot be used to protect a corrupt and unjust government. There comes a time when people of good conscience must disobey their orders and their nation's laws in order to do what is just and right.

jazyd
02-12-2016, 10:28 PM
I have to wonder what happens when the FBI gets enough to indict her, which is IMO completely inevitable b/c she's guilty of felonies right now just for having the server and running ANY government info through it, and then DOJ and Obama refuse to uphold the Constitution and do their job.

Will the FBI have whistleblowers step up and release the info to ruin her and force their hand?

Honestly I hope so. There is a time when any government has become corrupt that it is up to the men and women who make up that government as well as those who live under that government to rise up and do something about it, whether that is a violation of their laws or not. Those laws cannot be used to protect a corrupt and unjust government. There comes a time when people of good conscience must disobey their orders and their nation's laws in order to do what is just and right.

Yep. Now, will this administration obey the law and respect the constitution

suncat05
02-14-2016, 06:46 AM
CBBN, those are powerful words. Especially as carefully as you tend to use them otherwise. And here I thought that I was the only one that would say things like that out loud. :sFl_america2:

KeithKSR
02-14-2016, 11:31 AM

The leaks indicate that the FBI is prepared to release their info should Justice not move to indict

dan_bgblue
02-14-2016, 06:14 PM
The FBI is a law enforcement organization, and it is my belief that they still operate with a law enforcement code that is not totally corrupted by politics. I do not believe they hold the DOJ in high regard, and if they have an investigation to do, they will do it to the best of their ability and present a case suitable for prosecution.

jazyd
02-14-2016, 10:07 PM
The FBI is a law enforcement organization, and it is my belief that they still operate with a law enforcement code that is not totally corrupted by politics. I do not believe they hold the DOJ in high regard, and if they have an investigation to do, they will do it to the best of their ability and present a case suitable for prosecution.

But will the DOJ prosecute? All depends on Obama and does he want Biden at the top of the ticket

KeithKSR
02-15-2016, 09:15 AM
But will the DOJ prosecute? All depends on Obama and does he want Biden at the top of the ticket

Leaks from the FBI indicate that if Hillary isn't indicted by the FBI they will tell all and she will be tried in the court of public opinion.

CitizenBBN
02-15-2016, 02:49 PM
Leaks from the FBI indicate that if Hillary isn't indicted by the FBI they will tell all and she will be tried in the court of public opinion.

I think they will, and they should.

jazyd
02-15-2016, 10:32 PM

I can pray