02-09-2016, 10:05 PM
Right now 60% to 39%

NH is different but I didn't expect that big of difference

KeithKSR
02-09-2016, 11:39 PM
Not a good sign for Hillary.

dan_bgblue
02-10-2016, 08:32 AM
Pleased to see Kasich still with some life.

PedroDaGr8
02-10-2016, 09:25 AM
Pleased to see Kasich still with some life.

I must admit that I know almost nothing about Kasich.

Doc
02-10-2016, 10:46 AM
I like Kasich quite a bit. Both him and Christie are probably the most "sane" of them all. Just wasn't sure how electable he was until NH. I'm still in the Rubio boat though.

KSRBEvans
02-10-2016, 12:41 PM
It'll be interesting to see how much carryover Sanders has in the South. His numbers are impressive, especially among women and young voters. If that carries over to the southern states, Hillary's in big trouble.

On the GOP side, South Carolina's just going to be a big ol' rock fight. I think you're going to see 2, maybe 3 at the most move on from SC. Rubio, Bush, Kasich, basically everybody not named Cruz or Trump has to do well--2nd place, or strong 3rd at least. A weak 3rd or worse and they're out.

I like Rubio best among the remaining candidates, but he may not bounce back from that debate performance last weekend. Chris Christie may have given him the shiv (as is his wont (http://i2.wp.com/savejersey.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/obama-hugs-christie-2.png)) on Christie's way out the door. My best guess is it'll be Trump and Cruz moving on from SC.

KeithKSR
02-10-2016, 01:59 PM
I like Kasich quite a bit. Both him and Christie are probably the most "sane" of them all. Just wasn't sure how electable he was until NH. I'm still in the Rubio boat though.

Did you know Christie is a former prosecutor?

KeithKSR
02-10-2016, 02:03 PM
It'll be interesting to see how much carryover Sanders has in the South. His numbers are impressive, especially among women and young voters. If that carries over to the southern states, Hillary's in big trouble.

On the GOP side, South Carolina's just going to be a big ol' rock fight. I think you're going to see 2, maybe 3 at the most move on from SC. Rubio, Bush, Kasich, basically everybody not named Cruz or Trump has to do well--2nd place, or strong 3rd at least. A weak 3rd or worse and they're out.

I like Rubio best among the remaining candidates, but he may not bounce back from that debate performance last weekend. Chris Christie may have given him the shiv (as is his wont (http://i2.wp.com/savejersey.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/obama-hugs-christie-2.png)) on Christie's way out the door. My best guess is it'll be Trump and Cruz moving on from SC.

South Carolina conservatives Tim Scott and Trey Gowdy have endorsed Rubio, that could really help him if the get out and campaign for him hard.