PDA

View Full Version : NRA challenges Obama to debate on 2nd Amendment

CitizenBBN
01-13-2016, 05:56 PM
Please please please, I have never wanted anything more in my life (OK, second b/c I have a lottery ticket and I'd take that over anything else), if he agrees let me represent the NRA. :)

Like obama saying that gun sales had gone up under his administration b/c the NRA scared people into thinking he wanted to take their guns.

Uh, after Sandy Hook he proposed a BAN on a broad class of rifles he calls "assault rifles". Gee, I wonder how the NRA convinced people to go buy up guns when he was proposing a BAN on some of the most popular guns in the country. Those NRA guys are crafty in their marketing, huh?

Now I will say there are some NRA positions I'm not keen to defend, but even if I needed to I'd whip his butt. Badly. Would mop the floor with him in a fair debate. Not some media run thing either, but a real debate with a series of premises and that we attack or defend as we see fit, the only rule is the time limits.

KeithKSR
01-14-2016, 05:53 AM
We are the NRA, Obama still hasn't figured that one out.

suncat05
01-14-2016, 03:00 PM
I have no doubt that you could dispatch him and his leftist ideology with ease. But you know he'll want to try to control the narrative, and the premise of said narrative, but if they would take odds in Vegas all of my money would be on you.
That's how weak his arguments with you would be. And are in real life. Which he obviously knows nothing about.

CitizenBBN
01-14-2016, 06:09 PM
I think a lot of people could whip him as his position is so full of half truths, untruths and misdirected assumptions, but I just want the pleasure of being the one to do it. :)

Control issues? this president? Just b/c the white house sent out an email to Hollywood stars with pre-written tweets for them to use to support him on the gun issue, that's not really telling at all. ;)