PDA

View Full Version : So is the old site...

chroix
08-20-2012, 11:02 AM
now just a spot for NC State fans and UNC apologists?

But seriously, is it going to be taken down or continue on?

Darrell KSR
08-20-2012, 11:24 AM
Assume Scout will continue there. We don't have anything to do with Scout's plans, however. It's a big network of sites.

We're "Kentucky-centric" here, so you won't find as many "rival" fans here. They are still welcome, to the extent they can be reasonable, and respectful, but no question where we will be focused and who will dominate this site.

We expect to have a lot of activity on all of our boards; we've had great turnout for our first week operating independently, and people are loving the board and all of its fancy features. We've announced Larry Vaught, Lonny Demaree, Tyler Adkins, Erin Ashley Simon, and Ashley Scoby as our primary writing team, with resident insiders like carolinawildcats, Darryl (not me, but the smart one), anderwt, and others still on board, together with all the old faithful moderators you're used to seeing.

That's what we're focused on. I like Jeff Drummond, the new publisher of the site for Scout, and Brian Eldridge as well, and wish them well. But our attention is here, as we hope to capture # 9 next season.

Darryl thinks we can do it. Do you?

chroix
08-20-2012, 05:13 PM
Kind of kidding.. kind of. Sounds like a good thing here, I've always enjoyed the company and discussion among the names I see here. Looking forward to the new digs.