PDA

View Full Version : Women's .... do smell

jazyd
01-12-2016, 01:18 PM
Over the years I have used our bathroom in our store right after females, often had to spray a little but okay. Today however, thought I would pass out. First, she didn't flush the toilet, so when I went in I had that to look at and immediately took care of that, held my nose and sprayed about half a can, ran back out and waited ten long minutes before I re-entered. Still bad because I had to close the door to keep anything from escaping and making our employees sick.

So if any of them ever tell you that their .... doesn't stick, tell them to call me.

suncat05
01-12-2016, 01:51 PM
OMG! Well, truth be told, some of the female persuasion are just flat out nasty. Nasty & filthy all at the same time. In addition to being hateful & mean.

suncat05
01-12-2016, 01:52 PM
ALL that glitters is NOT gold!

jazyd
01-12-2016, 02:46 PM

lol

Darrell KSR
01-12-2016, 03:10 PM
I don't understand why people don't do basic things, like flush. That does not only for toilets, but also for urinals. How lazy do you have to be?

And don't get me started about washing hands. I typically go to the restroom to wash my hands at a restaurant, after touching who knows what all before arriving at the table (not always, but often). Can't tell you how many times I see somebody rushing out after voiding or whatever without washing their hands
Really? Is your time so valuable that you can't spend 30 seconds washing your hands to rid yourself of the germs and bacteria inherent in a public (or private) bathroom?

Disgusting.

PedroDaGr8
01-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Over the years I have used our bathroom in our store right after females, often had to spray a little but okay. Today however, thought I would pass out. First, she didn't flush the toilet, so when I went in I had that to look at and immediately took care of that, held my nose and sprayed about half a can, ran back out and waited ten long minutes before I re-entered. Still bad because I had to close the door to keep anything from escaping and making our employees sick.

So if any of them ever tell you that their .... doesn't stick, tell them to call me.

If you have ever worked in a public restaurant. I can WITHOUT fail tell you the women's restrooms were far worse than the guys. From rubbish left everywhere, to used sanitary materials (biohazard), to just stuff being left a complete mess including **** on the walls. You name it I have seen it in the womens restroom (including left over cocaine on the toilet tank one time and this is at a VERY clean family pizza joint). The guys restrooms weren't nearly as bad. At worst, some dude would piss all over the toilet or miss the urinal and piss on the floor. It was amazing to me how much worse the women's restrooms were.

BigBluePappy
01-13-2016, 05:36 AM

If it is glitter covered or gilded I guess we can assume she was just on her way to Minardi Hall...