PDA

View Full Version : My new favorite app

Darrell KSR
01-02-2016, 11:46 AM
I'm playing with this one right now, and right now, I really enjoy it. It is called Push to Kindle. I know Kindle has their own free version of this, but this one was cheap enough, under $2, and extremely easy and reliable based upon all I have read.

Basically any page, including threads on Wildcatchat I am reading on Tapatalk, can be shared with two clicks and sent to my Kindle paperwhite.

I wouldn't do it for just one article, unless it is lengthy, but it is very convenient to surf and send 5 to 10 articles at a time and be able to enjoy reading it on my Kindle rather than my phone.

I also have some "Collections" set up on the Kindle, where I can send work related articles to the Kindle, and have them saved for future reference in the appropriate Collection.

Darrell KSR
01-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Just FYI, but apparently when I send a thread to Kindle using this app it only gets the first post. Oh well. This was not really my intended use for it anyway, but I am just playing with it at this point.

Darrell KSR
01-13-2016, 10:24 AM
I will be sitting for 4-6 hours with little to nothing to do this afternoon, and no Internet or cell phone access. I could read a book, but I have to be paying attention somewhat and cannot be engrossed in a book. Ideally suited to read short articles. I have been using this app the last five days to store up articles to read on the kindle for today.