PDA

View Full Version : PSA: Tax software; NewEgg - not sure if this applies to everyone

Darrell KSR
12-29-2015, 11:34 AM
Check your email, if you're a NewEgg customer.

I don't prepare tax returns, but I always pick up a couple of software packages to allow me to check things for clients against the things their accountants are preparing. H&R Block Tax Software is not the best, but I get it every year as a backup. The one I get is Premium & Business, which allows Estate income tax returns, together with small businesses, partnerships, LLCs, corporations, etc. It's well worth the $80 I pay every year (also includes individuals, and Schedule C returns, too), but they have several software packages below that.

Anyway, NewEgg is selling it with a 50% off Promo Code, expiring tonight at midnight. Bought the one I usually pay $79.99 for $39.99.

Promo Codes are not transferable (I actually tried it to see if I could make it work again, and could not), but if you're a New Egg customer, you may have it already. And if you aren't, I bet you could check with their customer service and get one.

Same Promo code also allows 10% off select Microsoft & Adobe Software and 40% off Select Video Games & Accessories.