PDA

View Full Version : In case you don't know already...

badrose
08-12-2012, 07:26 PM
...this site works great on your smart phone. Fits to the page,quite clear, and easy to navigate. Much better than our previous abode.

CitizenBBN
08-12-2012, 07:49 PM
There's an app out there called Forum Runner, costs $1.99 on iphone, that I'm hoping to support this next week. It's a dedicated app for forums and gets high marks.

So we'll have browser based using the mobile templates we have now (which are getting great reviews) and then we'll add support for some dedicated smart phone apps. I know Forum Runner and Tapatalk both support iphone/android.

Mobile coverage will go from nil to excellent. Really glad it's working good for you. Mobile is the future and a natural way for us to have our discussions.

jazyd
08-12-2012, 09:33 PM
crap..can I write that..more tech I have to learn. I guess having college and hs girls working for me will help me learn it quicker on that Iphone of mine. When I get stumped, which is every day, I just holler...Olivia, or Mindy, or Lilah or Aubree and I get help plus they are all cute as a button.

Darrell KSR
08-12-2012, 11:28 PM
crap..can I write that..more tech I have to learn. I guess having college and hs girls working for me will help me learn it quicker on that Iphone of mine. When I get stumped, which is every day, I just holler...Olivia, or Mindy, or Lilah or Aubree and I get help plus they are all cute as a button.

If Larry Vaught ain't the King with the young girls, you are, Jazy. Having you outfit all those cheerleaders and dancers? You are the man with him.

This won't be tech you have to learn (although, if you want to tell Olivia or Mindy that, well lol....) It will just make things easier to use. Think it will be fun for all to use. I am enjoying it a great deal.

cattails
08-13-2012, 07:45 AM
Badrose you are still, bad, bad, bad, keep those pics coming.

badrose
08-13-2012, 10:22 AM

badrose
08-13-2012, 10:25 AM

blueboss
08-13-2012, 06:40 PM
This why I don't have a smart phone...had I been driving or walking and this popped up.

CitizenBBN
08-14-2012, 09:43 PM
Would have been kinda dangerous. lol.

cattails
08-15-2012, 06:03 AM

I think we should all pay an extra $1 a month to keep badrose posting pics, oh and you dress real nice in drag (just kiddding) :cool: Hey pic of the day!!!

badrose
08-16-2012, 08:33 AM
Hmmm, nobody mentioned the UK/Florida game on the TV. What are you guys looking at anyway? The two pics were from different shoots and are not chronological.

Some background:

She and her husband are both in the military, have two kids, two dogs, and live in the suburbs. He's always nearby but never interferes and often helpful. We shot first in a nearby small town (the steps are a walkup to a teller machine) and the second was in their home where we shot inside and out. It's something she continues to do with other photographers and he's supportive. Always careful not to show too much.