PDA

View Full Version : Is he kidding? POTUS does not watch enough cable TV

dan_bgblue
12-18-2015, 06:32 PM
Further, the Times reported: “In his meeting with the columnists, Mr. Obama indicated that he did not see enough cable television to fully appreciate the anxiety after the attacks in Paris and San Bernardino, and made clear that he plans to step up his public arguments.”

Linkage (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/18/obama-reportedly-blames-low-key-response-to-terror-on-not-watching-enough-cable-tv.html?intcmp=hpbt1)

CitizenBBN
12-18-2015, 07:14 PM
He needs cable TV to know that terror attacks create anxiety?

I can't decide if he's an idiot, a liar or just this bizarre automaton absorbed in ideology and not reality. I'm going for the latter, that he just doesn't relate to people at all but is good at acting like he gives a rat.

He does care, but he cares in a macro way, an overall philosophy way. These attacks and such are just ripples, inconsequential events that don't really matter compared with the "transformation of America" as a whole.

Doc
12-18-2015, 07:24 PM
He should watch more FOX NEWS

Doc
12-18-2015, 07:27 PM
He needs cable TV to know that terror attacks create anxiety?

I can't decide if he's an idiot, a liar or just this bizarre automaton absorbed in ideology and not reality. I'm going for the latter, that he just doesn't relate to people at all but is good at acting like he gives a rat.

He does care, but he cares in a macro way, an overall philosophy way. These attacks and such are just ripples, inconsequential events that don't really matter compared with the "transformation of America" as a whole.

A) Idiot
B) Liar
C) Automaton
D) All of the above

D- we have a winner!