PDA

View Full Version : San Fransisco Spending Taxpayer Money

dan_bgblue
11-08-2012, 10:25 PM
On transgender surgery (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/08/san-francisco-to-provide-transgender-surgeries-for-uninsured/?test=latestnews)

I guess if you live in Frisco this is not unusual, but I wonder if they will also pay for treatment of PTSD.

cattails
11-08-2012, 10:39 PM
What the hell is next?????????????

dan_bgblue
11-08-2012, 10:54 PM
They will pay for that procedure but they will not assist for a heart transplant because you are over 50?

jazyd
11-08-2012, 11:23 PM
LIke they have all this excess money laying around and all public buildings, schools, road, everything is in wonderful condition and the city bankroll is over running with money.

When is California going to slide off into the ocean?

CitizenBBN
11-09-2012, 01:21 AM
LIke they have all this excess money laying around and all public buildings, schools, road, everything is in wonderful condition and the city bankroll is over running with money.

When is California going to slide off into the ocean?

Based on the voting map I think we only need about the first 10 or 20 miles from the coast to disappear. The rest of it seems to be sane. Kind of like Illinois being dominated by Chicago.

BigBlueBrock
11-09-2012, 02:52 AM
Who cares? It's the city of San Francisco's tax dollars. If the residents of San Francisco don't want them to cover transgender surgery, then they can elect new people to the board of supervisors to make the change (lol). But San Fran's city health insurance already covers many transgender health needs, such as hormone therapy, so it's doubtful this is something the residents of the city will decry.

Is your problem that the city has a universal health insurance in general or that they're paying for transgender services specifically? Because chances are, the insurance you use pays for transgender services as well, which means that your monthly premium is used to cover those services. Health insurance companies have been covering TS surgeries for years, as long as the company they're providing insurance for negotiates that into the plan. American Express, Kraft Foods, AT&T, Yahoo!, Eastman Kodak, Sears, Morgan Stanley, Price Waterhouse, General Motors and State Farm all cover at least one TS surgery.

jazyd
11-09-2012, 09:59 AM
I saw the map after I wrote that, agree with you, get rid of that little part, but save that beautiful golf course, get rid of the coast line all the way up to Canada, around the great lakes, and some of the NE states and we would be in good shape, we could even override all the illegals working for the unions in Nevada.

Based on the voting map I think we only need about the first 10 or 20 miles from the coast to disappear. The rest of it seems to be sane. Kind of like Illinois being dominated by Chicago.

Doc
11-09-2012, 01:41 PM
So long as it is state money, I could not care less. However the second federal funds go to the state because its bankrupt then I have to get fired up. California is bankrupt and has its hand out to the federal government to bail them out.

BigBlueBrock
11-09-2012, 01:56 PM
I saw the map after I wrote that, agree with you, get rid of that little part, but save that beautiful golf course, get rid of the coast line all the way up to Canada, around the great lakes, and some of the NE states and we would be in good shape, we could even override all the illegals working for the unions in Nevada.

Yeah man! Let's push the largest economic engines of this country out into the ocean! That'll show'em! :sign0008:

BigBlueBrock
11-09-2012, 02:00 PM
So long as it is state money, I could not care less. However the second federal funds go to the state because its bankrupt then I have to get fired up. California is bankrupt and has its hand out to the federal government to bail them out.

The state of California sends more federal money to Washington than it spends. It is one of only a handful of (mostly blue) states that do that.

SalsaKat
11-09-2012, 02:30 PM
DIE CIS SCUM!!!!

Never mind, that might be a little too "Internet" for here.

CitizenBBN
11-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Yeah man! Let's push the largest economic engines of this country out into the ocean! That'll show'em! :sign0008:

America wasn't founded so we could be rich. It was founded so we could be free.

If it meant losing that wealth to insure economic and political liberty I'd make that deal in a minute. Besides that check will be a fraction of the check we're going to have to pay on the debt we're going to rack up.

All we really have to do is buy out greater San Francisco. that would be enough votes to turn California red. Where do I send my donation?

CGWildcat
11-12-2012, 12:09 PM
I'll inbox you my address....All others donating, please inbox me :)

America wasn't founded so we could be rich. It was founded so we could be free.

If it meant losing that wealth to insure economic and political liberty I'd make that deal in a minute. Besides that check will be a fraction of the check we're going to have to pay on the debt we're going to rack up.

All we really have to do is buy out greater San Francisco. that would be enough votes to turn California red. Where do I send my donation?

CitizenBBN
11-12-2012, 03:41 PM
I'll inbox you my address....All others donating, please inbox me :)

At least with this link I know why you're so reluctant to leave Cali.

CGWildcat
11-13-2012, 10:29 AM
At least with this link I know why you're so reluctant to leave Cali.

They're quite a few even in my area.....really makes you take a double take when they walk by. Especially the ones that aren't "fully complete". :confused0053:

CatinIL
11-14-2012, 01:10 PM

You're correct regarding Illinois. Illinois is a Red state as a whole, but Chicago carries it for the Democrats.

jazyd
11-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Amazing how corrupt they are, they keep re-electing the same idiots that keep stealing the money or spending it so fast that all those that keep electing them keep having to pay more and more for everything they buy or get taxed to death. And then they open their borders to allow the illegals to come in, join gangs, distribute more drugs, fill up their state prisons, and work for cash in the fields w/o paying any federal or state taxes while their employers also don't pay in matching taxes.
Great system they have out there, how many cities have go bankrupt now.

CitizenBBN
11-15-2012, 11:40 PM
You're correct regarding Illinois. Illinois is a Red state as a whole, but Chicago carries it for the Democrats.

it's amazing the way politics in Illinois are balanced. Definitely a red state, completely dominated politically by Chicago. The gun laws are draconian b/c of Chicago's politicians, but everyone has to live by them.

I love visiting Chicago, same for San Fran, but I'd kick them both out to get the politics of the nation straightened out.