PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations DAllen, again

jazyd
12-08-2015, 09:32 PM
Ole Miss ran a full page AD today featuring various schools within their University and how they rank. Rather than putting my words to the pharmacy school that David ID the Dean, I will just use their words

With $15.6 million in funding from outside sources, the School of Pharmacy ranked No. 7 for external research funding in the 2014 calendar year. The school's researchers are among the worlds leaders in searching for new drugs to treat a variety of ailments, including cancer, glaucoma, malaria and epilepsy

See, really good Christian men of great faith do finish first. I know he has also improved relationships with the retail pharmacists that was in terrible shape.

It's my opinion that if a David desires to ever be the Chancellor of a University he will get the job. He is one of those people that when you meet him within a short period of time you know he is genuine, his faith is strong, and he is a leader. The good thing for me, I get to call him friend

Congratulations again David, well done

KSRdallen
12-09-2015, 01:09 PM
Very kind words, Skip. I appreciate it. It's the work of the amazing faculty, research scientists and staff that has resulted in our funding numbers increasing. I am blessed to work with stellar folks. Thanks very much for the shout out. It's about our people. I have the best job in the land!

KeithKSR
12-09-2015, 03:51 PM
Great job, David!

bigsky
12-09-2015, 04:48 PM
Makes me want to shake your hand!

Darrell KSR
12-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Forget Anthony Davis, David is a superstar, period.

Well done, Dr. Allen.

jazyd
12-09-2015, 10:09 PM
As one can tell David is humble but he has strong leadership skills. I am lucky to know several pharmacists and every one of them wanted nothing to do with the school as alums. My pharmacist went off on the school and former AD when I mentioned meeting David for the first time. But as a good leader David sat down with my friend and others, listened and has worked to bridge the gap and bring those alums back in the fold. Our politicians could learn much from David and really all of us should do a better job of listening and working toward a common goal

KSRdallen
12-10-2015, 08:35 AM
Thanks so much, gang. I am blessed beyond belief to have such wonderful friends here as well! You all are the best!