PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for near-disposable earphones?

Darrell KSR
11-25-2015, 02:10 PM
Looking to buy maybe two dozen set of earphones for the kids. We somehow "lose" them with regularity, and we are constantly being asked to "borrow" a set.

I'm looking for near-free, near disposable earphones. Not the hard plastic earpiece, but a regular rubber tip insert, but other than that, not much else. And remember, the price will be x20-25 or so, to keep around the house, use as stocking stuffers, etc.

KentuckyWildcat
11-26-2015, 10:25 PM
Nothing specific, but I've seen cheap brands at random places like Family Dollar for a $1. They don't last but doesn't seem like you are looking for quality.

Darrell KSR
11-26-2015, 10:33 PM
I'm looking for ones for wife/kids going to gym, stuck in car ride, in hotel, etc. Literally want to put several in each car, toiletries bag for travel, etc. I keep up with mine fine, but they struggle.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Darrell KSR
11-27-2015, 07:03 PM
Wife picked up seven packs of two headsets to a pack today at Office Max. Vivitar, claimed regular price was $14.99, but she doubted that. They were $4 a pack, or$2 each. She decided not to get more than that in case they were complete duds, and will look for about 10 more.