PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

PedroDaGr8
11-25-2015, 11:53 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on here. Hope you enjoy it eating and spending time with loved ones if you can. Travel safe if you have to travel (I am driving back to Lexington today for the weekend) and remember no matter what the deal is at Wal-Mart, it is not worth going there on Black Friday. :D

Darrell KSR
11-25-2015, 02:12 PM
Same to you, Pedro--safe travels to you, and to all who will be on the road this Thanksgiving.

We're sitting at home, 6 of the 7 of us (daughter has to work Thanksgiving this year). Hoping all have a wonderful family time this Thanksgiving.

kingcat
11-25-2015, 02:52 PM
Happy Thanksgiving friends!

dan_bgblue
11-25-2015, 05:24 PM
Best wishes back atcha Pedro, and to all that play here. Please remember that family is where it is at. You will never have another one like the one you have today and tomorrow

BigBluePappy
11-25-2015, 07:06 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all who visit here.

jazyd
11-25-2015, 10:58 PM
Praying everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, be thankful for all we have and the country we live in. Hope each of you gets to spend time with family

We will gave our daughter and her family for dinner

suncat05
11-26-2015, 08:17 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my brothers and sisters in the BBN here and wherever else you all may be.
I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family........wife, kids, and friends around me at this time, and to have the good fortune to have been born an AMERICAN. May God our Father bless ALL of you on this wonderful holiday and in celebration of all that we have to be thankful for.