PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen this?

DanISSELisdaman
11-07-2012, 04:09 PM
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-administration-facing-massive-federal-lawsuit/

CitizenBBN
11-07-2012, 06:32 PM
That's a fun one.

I'd like to see a few over the green company investments. Whole lot of ugly hiding in that closet.

Of course Benghazi is the potential Watergate, as was mentioned on here by others.

DanISSELisdaman
11-07-2012, 10:32 PM
I'm thinking Benghazi will haunt the administration for a long while. I doubt anyone will have to pay for their actions, but I think it's something they will have to continue lying about for a while.

suncat05
11-08-2012, 09:36 AM
The Federal Government controls that Court and whoever the Federal Judge is that would be assigned to hear the case. This one will die quickly and quietly.
We're talking about the most very corrupt Administration EVER in the history of this country. One that finally acceded into power after how many generations of planning, preparation, and manuevering behind the scenes and behind closed doors, not to mention behind the backs of this country's citizens.
This lawsuit will be crushed by whatever means necessary by the people in charge. Just sit back and watch.

jazyd
11-08-2012, 10:22 AM
will be interesting to see if this is ever reported.

Benghazi is the one I hope they can nail them on if they can get all the records before they are destroyed which probably has already taken place.

suncat05
11-08-2012, 10:40 AM
will be interesting to see if this is ever reported.

Benghazi is the one I hope they can nail them on if they can get all the records before they are destroyed which probably has already taken place.

Benghazi should have been a huge issue prior to this last election. But it wasn't because the MSM is in cahoots with the administration. At best they've glossed over it like it was just an anamoly in the landscape. It wasn't, and we all know that, but they never will. The best they'll ever give up will that it was just "an unfortunate incident ".

Doc
11-08-2012, 11:20 AM
Nothing will come of this. Stuff like this happens all the time and when folks try to address it they look silly. It will go in the same file that those who believe the fed gov't helped bring down the WTC or that Obama was born in Kenya..... or Fast and Furious .... or Benghazi .......

suncat05
11-08-2012, 03:31 PM
As I see it, we, as a nation, just committed suicide on November 6, 2012. What and who we were as a nation died, and what we are about to become is another "third world" has-been. And no matter what, we can't salvage it.

But I'll bet you that Michelle is really proud right now!

KeithKSR
11-08-2012, 09:46 PM
Benghazi won't be a Watergate issue as long as the mainstream press suppresses the news as CBS did with the 60 Minutes tape.

jazyd
11-08-2012, 11:34 PM
This and I will tell of a conversation today that shows this.

I had to call one of the mfgs we buy from and I love the customer service lady I work with, would do almost anything for her or her family. But when we talked today I got heated about the election, she is a democrat because that is what she was brought up and of course she lives in Jersey. So when I am talking about Benghazi and how the administration allowed those 4 men to be murdered, watched the whole thing in real time, could have had assets there in one hour, that the men didn't die for 7 hours, she said that didn't happen, she didn't believe it nor would our president allow it. I told her Fox had the classified documents proving 3 weeks ahead of time that they asked for secruity and it was denied, that they had classified documents about everything that happened, that Panetta admitted they watched it live but would not send anyone in. She still would not believe me, so I told her to quit watching the MSM and watch Fox to at least get the news and she could decide on her own, to go to google and search out te truth.
People like her are the problem, they dont' know the truth and when you tell them they refuse to believe it.

Benghazi won't be a Watergate issue as long as the mainstream press suppresses the news as CBS did with the 60 Minutes tape.

CitizenBBN
11-09-2012, 01:19 AM
The MSM flatly got Obama elected. If they treated him like they would a GOP President with these economic and foreign policy issues he'd have lost by 30 points. Not a doubt in my mind. Benghazi would be front page every day in a split screen with every bit of bad economic news they could find. Sandy coverage would focus on the government not responding quick enough, FEMA's failures and why they weren't ready knowing storm was coming.

We'd go from "President successfully tracks down Bin Laden" to "Bid Laden death a Hollow Victory: Al Queda as strong as ever".

Like Keith said, CBS suppressed direct video evidence of the President lying about his statements. Think Bush would have gotten that treatment? Anyone who does I just don't know how to even begin.