PDA

View Full Version : F@$% this country. I'm moving to Panama.

HerbTarlek
11-06-2012, 10:27 PM
At least its mostly free. Oh, by the way, for you 99%, I'm still going to maintain most of my assets in US dollars, I'm just not going to pay a whit of taxes because I'm not a citizen. Congratulations on your stewardship of the death of the American Dream.

I would like to qualify my previous statement, and thus my argument in tedious detail, but I fear everyone is too stupid to understand. So I'll spare you all the wading into the weeds and merely leave you with the fact that the DOW dropped 157 points when Ohio was called for his Obama-ness. Good luck and good riddance. I've got to catch a plane.

ColonelSteve
11-06-2012, 10:32 PM
Im moving to Denver...Colorado just legalized weed...gonna light one up and celebrate FOUR MORE YEARS

CitizenBBN
11-06-2012, 10:41 PM
Don't save me a seat b/c I can't pack that fast, but do send me a copy of the real estate listings.

Look, the American Experiment is over unless some radical shift occurs. I thought post Reagan we'd gotten on the track, but we inexorably ended up right back with a better looking LBJ, both parties gleefully going down that road.

Like I said, I don't have kids so I'm off the hook. I'm fine with Steve celebrating, he's the one who won't have anything left when he's 70, not me. I'll be dead and gone.

cattails
11-06-2012, 10:48 PM
If I din't have children and grand-children I think I would really think about going to another country. Both my wife and I's parents have passed on so it is our children forth that holds us here.

CitizenBBN
11-06-2012, 10:59 PM
If I din't have children and grand-children I think I would really think about going to another country. Both my wife and I's parents have passed on so it is our children forth that holds us here.

That's the rub. No matter how hard I try I care about the future of the nation and the next generation.

Funny enough this election will actually make me money b/c of my particular businesses but I'd trade it all and live in a cardboard box to see this nation restored to its mission of insuring individual liberty. What's a bit more demand for my goods compared to less freedom and more weight for my business to carry?

HerbTarlek
11-06-2012, 11:00 PM
Im moving to Denver...Colorado just legalized weed...gonna light one up and celebrate FOUR MORE YEARS

Potheads, along with abortionists (both pro and against), are the embodiment of anti-democracy. If there ever was a single issue upon which to vote, money should be it. Period. Point blank. Full stop.

Anything else is beneath the contempt of an ignorant person. Enjoy your Pangean, glacial descent into poverty. At least you'll be high. The rest of the poor, indigent, and otherwise invalid will live undignified, humiliating existences until they die.

I, along with all the rich people I know, have already made arrangements to keep our resources away from you people, and you can't touch them, no matter how desperately you wish to steal them.

$10/gal gasoline, here we come! Huzzah! At least though, "fairness" will have been instituted. Though its an idiotic and inarguable premise - and last I checked, there's no provision in the constitution that allows for "fairness" discovery - finally we'll have a "fair" country.

ColonelSteve
11-06-2012, 11:02 PM
Potheads, along with abortionists (both pro and against), are the embodiment of anti-democracy. If there ever was a single issue upon which to vote, money should be it. Period. Point blank. Full stop.

Anything else is beneath the contempt of an ignorant person. Enjoy your Pangean, glacial descent into poverty. At least you'll be high. The rest of the poor, indigent, and otherwise invalid will live undignified, humiliating existences until they die.

I, along with all the rich people I know, have already made arrangements to keep our resources away from you people, and you can't touch them, no matter how desperately you wish to steal them.

$10/gal gasoline, here we come! Huzzah! At least though, "fairness" will have been instituted. Though its an idiotic and inarguable premise - and last I checked, there's no provision in the constitution that allows for "fairness" discovery - finally we'll have a "fair" country.

Excuse me? You do realize that George Washington and Thomas Jefferson BOTH had hemp farms and smoked marijuana regularly right? To that that is anti-democracy is asinine

dan_bgblue
11-06-2012, 11:04 PM

I am paddling the same boat as you.

KSRBEvans
11-06-2012, 11:30 PM
Read a tweet by Chuck Todd that they called the 2012 election exactly 11 minutes later than they called the 08 election.

All I can do is laugh. Apparently people are OK with this geometric expansion of government, not really caring how it's paid for or who pays for it. Makes me sad for my kids and grandkids. The whole thing may not collapse of its own weight during my lifetime, but it'll sure get them.

CitizenBBN
11-06-2012, 11:39 PM
BEvans many of them have never had to understand where it all comes from, so they think it'll go on forever. Mommy and Daddy, their employer, their government, whichever well they drink from is bottomless b/c they've never had to dig for water and build that well.

The Greek culture was one of the most advanced in human history, contributing vastly to our species, and look at them. We have contributed greatly as well, and that same fate seems to await us. The humorous part is those that don't see it coming still won't understand why it happened once it gets here.

KGB
11-07-2012, 12:39 AM
At least its mostly free. Oh, by the way, for you 99%, I'm still going to maintain most of my assets in US dollars, I'm just not going to pay a whit of taxes because I'm not a citizen. Congratulations on your stewardship of the death of the American Dream.

I would like to qualify my previous statement, and thus my argument in tedious detail, but I fear everyone is too stupid to understand. So I'll spare you all the wading into the weeds and merely leave you with the fact that the DOW dropped 157 points when Ohio was called for his Obama-ness. Good luck and good riddance. I've got to catch a plane.

I'm tempted to take this to work tomorrow and let some soldiers respond.

CitizenBBN
11-07-2012, 01:13 AM
Locking this one. It's venting, understandable, but a bit to poster v poster to let stand as we try to move forward from this election.