PDA

View Full Version : Hillary thinks 30 billion is enough to buy up coal country votes?

dan_bgblue
11-12-2015, 04:25 PM
30 mil sounds nice, and is better than another stick poked in one's eye, but she did not mention that administrative costs will eat up 70% of the 30 mil, and another 20% will be sent to dead people, and people in an Atlanta ghetto.

Manna from Hillary (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/12/clinton-unveils-coal-country-plan-firing-up-critics-energy-stance/?intcmp=hplnws)

It would be funny if it was not so sad that people believe this is possible.

The plan also would use a combination of tax incentives and grants to help coal communities repurpose old mine sites and attract new investment.

CitizenBBN
11-12-2015, 05:09 PM
Repurpose and attract new investment to closed coal mine sites.... uh huh.

Possible investments:

- document storage for companies WAY far away, who don't mind everything having an inch of black dust when they come back from retrieval.
- zombie lockup, just have to wait for actual zombies to appear
- for open face mines, the world's biggest skateboard park, don't mind the rough spots.

She knows that the single biggest reason those areas are so depressed and have been for so long is that they aren't actually adjacent to major urban areas, manufacturing, ports for export, etc., right? That we've been pouring money into re-purposing and investment for decades to no avail?

The sad part as you said is that people will be dumb enough to believe it. It will promise people everything but a job and self respect. Those you don't get with the Left's all inclusive dependency program.

ukblue
11-26-2015, 07:58 PM
And the horse she rides often.

Doc
11-26-2015, 09:35 PM
I say use them to store tons of nuclear waste and biohazardous material. Them dumb asses in sticks of W Va and KY won't know the difference.

DanISSELisdaman
11-26-2015, 09:59 PM
I say use them to store tons of nuclear waste and biohazardous material. Them dumb asses in sticks of W Va and KY won't know the difference.

I'm one of those dumb asses from the sticks in Ky Doc, as well as a retired surface coal miner and I think we should use them to bury the animals that all the quack vets in this country kill. :4chsmu1:

Doc
11-27-2015, 05:41 AM
I'm one of those dumb asses from the sticks in Ky Doc, as well as a retired surface coal miner and I think we should use them to bury the animals that all the quack vets in this country kill. :4chsmu1:

Or maybe use them to bury some "real" doctors

dan_bgblue
05-03-2016, 07:17 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/03/clinton-confronted-by-laid-off-coal-worker-at-west-virginia-campaign-stop.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Doc
05-03-2016, 12:58 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/03/clinton-confronted-by-laid-off-coal-worker-at-west-virginia-campaign-stop.html?intcmp=hpbt1

A misstatement? Damn, the woman just can't help herself when it comes to lying.

CitizenBBN
05-03-2016, 10:35 PM
A misstatement? Damn, the woman just can't help herself when it comes to lying.

Unbelievable isn't it? They absolutely know what they are doing will break the coal industry and basically end the economy of Appalachia and swaths of the mountain west. She slipped up and said that to people who are all for it but in a place where it would be recorded and shown elsewhere, and she even denies that much.

She's a more calculating, power hungry and manipulative liar than her husband could ever dream of being, or any recent GOP candidate either. She takes the cake for being a pure politician above all else.

KeithKSR
05-04-2016, 08:57 PM
Bill Clinton could get away with those tactics, as people had to physically retrieve less circulated video tapes of campaign events. In today's world a Google search pulls them up on a smartphone too wave in their face when their lies change.

KeithKSR
05-04-2016, 08:58 PM
http://www.inquisitr.com/3055600/hillary-clinton-banned-from-logan-west-virginia/

dan_bgblue
07-02-2016, 08:22 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/02/biggest-private-coal-producer-warns-cutting-80-percent-workforce-head-blames-obama-policies.html?intcmp=hplnws

ukblue
07-04-2016, 06:52 PM
MSHA is starting a new dust policy where no miner will be allowed no more than a .1 dust exposure. The best parts are that we have to purchase dust monitors that cost 25000 each but are not accurate. They also refuse to let the men wear dust protection, like gravel pits and other mining companies do, that would lower their exposure to below the.1 standard. We ask why not they tell us that's the way it is.

KeithKSR
07-04-2016, 07:24 PM
MSHA is starting a new dust policy where no miner will be allowed no more than a .1 dust exposure. The best parts are that we have to purchase dust monitors that cost 25000 each but are not accurate. They also refuse to let the men wear dust protection, like gravel pits and other mining companies do, that would lower their exposure to below the.1 standard. We ask why not they tell us that's the way it is.

This is all an effort to shut down coal mining.

CitizenBBN
07-04-2016, 07:29 PM
This is all an effort to shut down coal mining.

That's exactly what it is, it's all just politics b/c they want this industry gone. Period.

But it's all for the best, b/c they know what's best for us and we need to shut up and salute and thank them for their benevolent rule. Asshats.