PDA

View Full Version : Fargo!

Darrell KSR
11-12-2015, 12:11 AM
Have watched the first three episodes of Season Two the last three nights. Man, it's even better than Season One.

After True Detectives flopped the second season, I was concerned, but it has surpassed my expectations. Recommended!

(I have the episodes recorded on DroidTV without commercials. Great for binge watching or stealing a 45 minute episode here and there. )

catmanjack
11-12-2015, 12:26 AM
Watching breaking bad myself, each show seems to have the wow factor!

ChelseaWa
11-12-2015, 12:54 AM
That's sounds very good. I am want to wacht this videos.

blueboss
11-12-2015, 06:10 PM
I was worried about Fargo with the cast shuffle, but I agree, it's at least just as good as season one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doc
11-13-2015, 07:12 AM
Have watched the first three episodes of Season Two the last three nights. Man, it's even better than Season One.

After True Detectives flopped the second season, I was concerned, but it has surpassed my expectations. Recommended!

(I have the episodes recorded on DroidTV without commercials. Great for binge watching or stealing a 45 minute episode here and there. )

I watched the first four episodes in the last 2 days. Didn't realize they had started the new season and had to get caught up, thanks to "ON DEMAND". I have to say I preferred the first season. Billy Bob Thorton was much better. I am a Jesse Plemons fan, loved him in Breaking Bad and Friday Night Lights but BBT is just creepy which is what Fargo thrives on. And season 2 has Kristen Durst which helps. I'm caught up now so now I have something to look forward to on Monday nights.

Darrell KSR
11-13-2015, 10:23 AM
I'm a big Billy Bob Thornton fan too, but I think overall the second season has stronger other main characters than the first season. Regardless, I am thrilled that it is the quality it has shown so far. True detective was a real disappointment this season.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

CGWildcat
11-19-2015, 11:40 PM
LOVE Fargo so far this season. WOW!

Darrell KSR
11-22-2015, 02:04 PM
LOVE Fargo so far this season. WOW!

Man, I am right there with you. Watched the two most recent episodes last night/this morning and I'm caught up, which I hate to be. I usually wait until my phone downloads two of them, because one episode at a time isn't enough for me :).

Doc
11-22-2015, 07:18 PM
Man, I am right there with you. Watched the two most recent episodes last night/this morning and I'm caught up, which I hate to be. I usually wait until my phone downloads two of them, because one episode at a time isn't enough for me :).

I'm a binge watcher too. That's why I love Netflix. Right now I'm watching "WEEDS". Anxiously waiting the next season of "Orange is the next Black" and "House of Cards". Typically takes me a week to watch a season.

Critter
11-23-2015, 02:42 PM
Y'all will be happy to know it was picked up for a third season.

CGWildcat
11-23-2015, 08:41 PM
I'm a binge watcher too. That's why I love Netflix. Right now I'm watching "WEEDS". Anxiously waiting the next season of "Orange is the next Black" and "House of Cards". Typically takes me a week to watch a season.

We finished WEEDS over the summer. Can't wait to have school over so I can watch what I want whenever!

blueboss
11-24-2015, 10:20 AM

Same boat, but I can't seem to hold off watching them for more than a week. Probably end up watching last nights tonight before the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk